This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Account was suspended and financial transactions were restricted

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor
Emran H Member Since: Jul 18, 2019
Spoiler
Spoiler

Hello there,

I am very shocked to hear from my friends. He told me his Upwork account has been account was suspended and financial transactions were restricted. He is working on a project and he have funds. When he communicate support they told "Account is now Permanently Closed / Deleted. Withdrawal of your funds is not allowed at this time." I mention his profile is verified and the funds his right. For now, What should he do to lift all the restrictions and continue working?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018

Hi Emran,

Unfortunately, we are unable to discuss details of another user's account with you for privacy reasons. We hope you understand.  Please, check out this help article for more information about the most common reasons for freelancer account holds.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Frequent Visitor
Emran H Member Since: Jul 18, 2019
Spoiler
Hello Bojan,

I understand ! Upwork parmanently suspend an account including financial account. Why freelancer are not able to withdrawn their funds? I mention payment is every worker right. Could you please answer my question as much as possible?

Thanks
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS