This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Re: Anybody using Landbank account for Upwork payments here?

Trixia Leigh M Member Since: Nov 7, 2015

I opted to only receive my earnings when it is $1000 and above so, I haven't really tried withdrawing the money. I'm just curious who else in here uses Landbank account? Did you have any difficulty with it? Thanks!

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor
Lualhati R Member Since: Jun 22, 2015

Hi.  So far, I have no complaints.  Landbank charges Php100 per transfer.  If you withdraw your earnings from Upwork early between 8AM-9AM on Wednesdays, the money will be available around noon by Friday.

Charmagne R Member Since: Aug 15, 2017

Hi! I tried withrawing my money early Wednesday morning just like what's said in this post, assuming it will already be available this Friday. However, according to the email sent to me, the expected date of delivery is 21-Aug-2017 which is on Monday. Will the money still be available on Friday or should I just wait for Monday before going to the bank?

Community Guru
Juvy Ann P Member Since: Oct 29, 2015

@Charmagne R wrote:

Hi! I tried withrawing my money early Wednesday morning just like what's said in this post, assuming it will already be available this Friday. However, according to the email sent to me, the expected date of delivery is 21-Aug-2017 which is on Monday. Will the money still be available on Friday or should I just wait for Monday before going to the bank?

Let me try since I am also using a VISA debit account like you. 

availability_of_funds_visa_debit_account.jpg

Thanks! Let me know soon.

Upon rechecking the email sent by Upwork, I realized I actually submitted my request last Tuesday. Would this somehow increase the chance of the money being available on Friday?

Community Guru

I did that before and, indeed, the money was instantly available.  

Hi everyone! Just an update. I went to Landbank this afternoon and I successfully got my money. To anyone who's wondering, Landbank still charges P100 for every LFT.  So all in all, if you opt to get your money through Landbank, you'll have a deduction of around P200 ($0.99 Upwork Fee + P100 Landbank Fee).

Community Guru

@Charmagne R wrote:

Hi everyone! Just an update. I went to Landbank this afternoon and I successfully got my money. To anyone who's wondering, Landbank still charges P100 for every LFT.  So all in all, if you opt to get your money through Landbank, you'll have a deduction of around P200 ($0.99 Upwork Fee + P100 Landbank Fee).

Both bank fees and Upwork service fees are not taxable.

Frequent Visitor
Denielle Marie R Member Since: May 29, 2018

can i use my checking account in Landbank to withdraw money?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015

Hi Denielle Marie, 

You should be able to use any savings or checking account under your name to withdraw money to your account. 

-Avery
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS