This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Bangladeshi Group

Frequent Visitor
Sohel K Member Since: Jul 17, 2017

Hello 

I am Ashfaq

I am a new user in Upwork platform as a 3D modeler and DTP designer but I have no job success rate 90% or Rising talented badge, So, How come I will get a job? Every client's seeking these 2 options from the freelancers. Please help me, What should I do? Any suggestions will be highly appreciable. 

Thanks

Ashfaq

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014

Hi Sohel,

Please note that you can bid on jobs which include this preference and get hired as long as you're confident you have the skills, experience and time to complete the job in line with client's requirements.

MD.MOMINUL I Member Since: Jun 2, 2017

I like to Join this Group...........

Thanks/regards

Mominul

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014

Hi Mominul,

Congrats, it appears you used the button to join the group and be able to participate on this thread.

MD Sazzad H Member Since: Aug 8, 2017

hellow vladimir G

I know you are well by great god.in bangladesh so many top rated freelancer are available,day by day increase it.we want a upwork office in bangladesh,we also want bangladeshi help desk thus people can find out upwork team & solve thier problem.we will be if a office is available in our country.

Frequent Visitor
Shuman H Member Since: Aug 17, 2017
hello I am shuman from Bangladesh I want to know how I will completed my profile could you tell me how it is possible.

thanks

shuman
MD Sazzad H Member Since: Aug 8, 2017

Hellow shuman h

Follow  the instraction of profile view,develop your skill,add your work portfolio,than give test.you also read all term & condition of upwork.

Thanks

Ace Contributor
Md. Mostafizur R Member Since: Mar 18, 2016

Hello Suman,

Hope things are fine with you.

Make sure your profile is 100% completed. You might find FreelancerManual helpful: https://content-static.upwork.com/blog/uploads/sites/3/2016/06/10103934/16-0516-r1-FreelancerManual-...

Read some articles here which helps you for sure:
https://www.upwork.com/hiring/for-freelancers/a-freelancers-guide-to-upwork/

https://www.upwork.com/hiring/for-freelancers/8-tips-for-the-perfect-profile/

Hope this helps.

Regards.

MD RASADUR R Member Since: Sep 24, 2017
Sir, I am from bangladesh. I did get paid 7 days ago but did not receive the money yet to my bank. How many days need to receive the money in bangladesh?
Community Guru
Lanie M Member Since: Jun 24, 2015

Hi Md Rasadur,

If you have not received the funds in question in your account yet, please do not conclude that they are lost.

For Direct to Local Bank International payments flow through several international and local banks before reaching you. In some cases, an intermediary or local bank in your country might put a temporary hold on a payment for any number of reasons. The amount of time it takes to receive a payment can vary depending o8 business days pass and your funds have not been deposited into your account, please reply to this email. At that time, I will be happy to initiate a trace to try to locate the funds.

Lanie M
Untitled