🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Bangladeshi Group
Page options
itsrashad
Community Member

Bangladeshi Group

Bangladeshi freelancers are welcome to this group for discuss anything of nothing about UPWORK...

48 REPLIES 48
tahsinahmed2016
Community Member

rashadul bhai , Thank you for opening the group , I hope we all can connected here through Upwork.Rashadul I

Hi, I am new Frelancer, i m expert in graphic desing, Logo, Design. Also Expert in Data Entry. can you guide me how to success here.

VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alamgir,

In order to start bidding successfully and winning jobs on Upwork, please go through the guides, tutorials, courses, videos, Help articles and Community discussions compiled in this thread, designed to help new users get started on Upwork.  Afterwards, if you have any questions feel free to follow up in the Community and we'll gladly help you with them.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

hellow

I am sazzad  freelancer from bangladesh.i have a question about suspend & approve upwork account from bangladesh.there are so many good freelancer they have good  quality to work with upwork.they trying to work with upwork bt thier account is not approve just change your skill.thier also another problem is suspend new & old account with out reasonable cause.this country people face this problem.can you tell me why bangladeshi people suffer this people.

Hi MD Sazzad,

We are happy to welcome freelancers who have skills and experience that are in demand in our marketplace, regardless of their location. Unfortunately, at times there is not a sufficient demand for certain skills and we do not accept registration from freelancers who are offering these skills. Please check this Help article for more information.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

can you tell me about which skill is demand on marketplace.

Hi MD Sazzad, Upwork publishes a quarterly skills index that gives some insight into the fastest-growing freelance skills. Check out the latest one here

~ Vladimir
Upwork
hasan_sohan007
Community Member

Thank you for Bangladesh upwork Group. I am a WordPress web developer. I know PHP, CSS, HTML and some other programming language. I am new on upwork. We should be connceted here.

itsrashad
Community Member

Thank you Tahsin and Mohammad Abul to joining this group.

ahammed_farid
Community Member

I am here also

VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Bidduth,

Looks like you already joined the group, welcome to Upwork!

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Hello Vladimir,

This days too many freelancers profile suspended by upwork from Bangladesh even who has good feedback and good working history in the upwork. there is group in facebook about upwork everyday I see at least 5 to 10 people's profile get suspended.

i think upwork should explain more elaborately about their rules and regulation to freelancers as if freelancers can be more careful.

i am learning from this community lots.

Any helpful suggestion about that issues

Hi Vladimir G,

Thanks, for your welcome! I am a new freelancer in Upwork, I want to make a friendship with you. 

oakbar
Community Member

Thank you for creating this group. My name is Wasimul Akram. I am an animator, vfx artist and video editor. I want to make friendship with others.

itsrashad
Community Member

I found the below messege in Upwork Terms and Policiy page:

" IF UPWORK DECIDES TO SUSPEND OR CLOSE YOUR ACCOUNT, UPWORK HAS THE RIGHT BUT NOT THE OBLIGATION TO:  (A) NOTIFY OTHER USERS THAT HAVE ENTERED INTO SERVICE CONTRACTS WITH YOU TO INFORM THEM OF YOUR SUSPENDED OR CLOSED ACCOUNT STATUS, AND (B) PROVIDE THOSE USERS WITH A SUMMARY OF THE REASONS FOR YOUR ACCOUNT SUSPENSION OR CLOSURE. "

And

20.1 ENFORCEMENT OF AGREEMENT  

Upwork has the right, but not the obligation, to suspend or revoke your access to the Site and Site Services if we believe that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of this Agreement or the Terms of Service or violated our rights or those of another party.  Without limiting Upwork’s other rights or remedies, we may suspend or close your Account, use self-help in connection with our rights to reclaim funds, and refuse to provide any further access to the Site or the Services to you if (a) you breach any terms and conditions of this Agreement or other Terms of Service; (b) we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us; or (c) we believe that your actions may cause legal liability for you, other Users, or Upwork.

But If Upwork suspend your profile, Upwork may provide you details about the reason of suspensions, also you are free to contact with upwork live support to know the real reason...

Thank you All here

bashir0609
Community Member

Thanks for creating Bangladeshi freelancer group
Bashir
dorock01
Community Member

I am InSmiley Very Happy

d01feccc
Community Member

Hi there Smiley Happy ,

I want to hire some freelancers for my work here. But I'm little confused about the payment method Smiley Sad .

Can anyone plesase suggest me how I can pay them ? I mean which method you use to pay your Team? 

It will very helpful if you please expain about it . Man Happy

TIA. 

Hi Dipto,

You can set up a credit card as a billing method as explained in this Help article. Please check the video tutorial and review the client resources we shared in this thread.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

@DIPTO KUMAR M wrote:

Hi there Smiley Happy ,

I want to hire some freelancers for my work here. But I'm little confused about the payment method Smiley Sad .

Can anyone plesase suggest me how I can pay them ? I mean which method you use to pay your Team? 

It will very helpful if you please expain about it . Man Happy

TIA. 

The information that I am getting is that you have been hired to accomplish a project at this platform.  It seems that you want to hire freelancers so that the project can be finished.  It looks like there is something off-tangent with this setup.  I, myself, am off-tangent as this is supposed to be a thread for Bagladesh nationals.

shahin_tuhinbsl
Community Member

I am Top Rated and logged in. Can't see Top Rated Community anywhere  

Hi Shahin,

Please clear your cache and cookies, sign into the Community and let me know if you have access to the Top Rated forums.

~ Vladimir
Upwork
mahabub1834
Community Member

Thanks rashed bhai I am also your group.

jaaann416
Community Member

Group for Bangladesh
This community discussion groups for all Bangladeshi freelancers. Here we discuss all Upwork related issues and ideas related without the country (Bangladesh). Warmly welcome freelancer from Bangladesh.

kausar1995
Community Member

Hi. Welcome to bangladeshi freelancer. I am new on upwork. Please join this group
debora_c
Community Member

Hi,i am Join Here.Love You All Bangladeshi freelancers.

Dipto Prodhan.

sohel_453
Community Member

Hello 

I am Ashfaq

I am a new user in Upwork platform as a 3D modeler and DTP designer but I have no job success rate 90% or Rising talented badge, So, How come I will get a job? Every client's seeking these 2 options from the freelancers. Please help me, What should I do? Any suggestions will be highly appreciable. 

Thanks

Ashfaq

Hi Sohel,

Please note that you can bid on jobs which include this preference and get hired as long as you're confident you have the skills, experience and time to complete the job in line with client's requirements.

~ Vladimir
Upwork
shumanhossain
Community Member

hello I am shuman from Bangladesh I want to know how I will completed my profile could you tell me how it is possible.

thanks

shuman

Hellow shuman h

Follow  the instraction of profile view,develop your skill,add your work portfolio,than give test.you also read all term & condition of upwork.

Thanks

Hello Suman,

Hope things are fine with you.

Make sure your profile is 100% completed. You might find FreelancerManual helpful: https://content-static.upwork.com/blog/uploads/sites/3/2016/06/10103934/16-0516-r1-FreelancerManual-...

Read some articles here which helps you for sure:
https://www.upwork.com/hiring/for-freelancers/a-freelancers-guide-to-upwork/

https://www.upwork.com/hiring/for-freelancers/8-tips-for-the-perfect-profile/

Hope this helps.

Regards.

rashed90bd
Community Member

Sir, I am from bangladesh. I did get paid 7 days ago but did not receive the money yet to my bank. How many days need to receive the money in bangladesh?

Hi Md Rasadur,

If you have not received the funds in question in your account yet, please do not conclude that they are lost.

For Direct to Local Bank International payments flow through several international and local banks before reaching you. In some cases, an intermediary or local bank in your country might put a temporary hold on a payment for any number of reasons. The amount of time it takes to receive a payment can vary depending o8 business days pass and your funds have not been deposited into your account, please reply to this email. At that time, I will be happy to initiate a trace to try to locate the funds.

merajuddin71
Community Member

Hi Everyone,

I am a new Freelancer. I want to join with u all of guyz and need help for learning and earning money from here. Please my Bangladeshi all brothers please give me some tips and trick for earning money from here.

Thanks/Best Regards

Md. Meraj Uddin

Chittagong

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

mokabbir
Community Member

Hi Mr. Rashedul,

I am new in Upwork. I just got paid for a task and I want to wire transfer the amount. However, I can't setup my payment preference because Trust Bank Ltd. is not supported by Upwork. I need to know how other Bangladeshi freelancers are getting paid. Thank you.

Regards,

Mokabbir

ishrat28
Community Member

Hi, brother I want to help from you that my up work id is already  closed from up work team.Have any solution from you to open my account?

faysal6446
Community Member

I am New,Please wish me and do support me

sultanali53bd
Community Member

Dear Bhaia, 

Ramadan Mubarak. I like to start work with upwork. But I am not able to understand for my compitency. Because I have no experience here. I like to disscuss about my proficincy. Would you please help me on this????

ayrin_naher
Community Member

Thanks for group opening
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths