This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Re: Bangladeshi Group

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Md Rashadul I Member Since: Oct 11, 2016

Thank you Tahsin and Mohammad Abul to joining this group.

Community Guru
Farid Ahammed B Member Since: May 30, 2016

I am here also

Bidduth c Member Since: Feb 7, 2017

I am Bangladeshi new freelancer in Upwork. I want to join this group, How can I join the group?

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014

Hi Bidduth,

Looks like you already joined the group, welcome to Upwork!

Community Guru
Farid Ahammed B Member Since: May 30, 2016

Hello Vladimir,

This days too many freelancers profile suspended by upwork from Bangladesh even who has good feedback and good working history in the upwork. there is group in facebook about upwork everyday I see at least 5 to 10 people's profile get suspended.

i think upwork should explain more elaborately about their rules and regulation to freelancers as if freelancers can be more careful.

i am learning from this community lots.

Any helpful suggestion about that issues

Bidduth c Member Since: Feb 7, 2017

Hi Vladimir G,

Thanks, for your welcome! I am a new freelancer in Upwork, I want to make a friendship with you. 

Frequent Visitor
Wasimul A Member Since: Feb 11, 2017

Thank you for creating this group. My name is Wasimul Akram. I am an animator, vfx artist and video editor. I want to make friendship with others.

Ace Contributor
Md Rashadul I Member Since: Oct 11, 2016

I found the below messege in Upwork Terms and Policiy page:

" IF UPWORK DECIDES TO SUSPEND OR CLOSE YOUR ACCOUNT, UPWORK HAS THE RIGHT BUT NOT THE OBLIGATION TO:  (A) NOTIFY OTHER USERS THAT HAVE ENTERED INTO SERVICE CONTRACTS WITH YOU TO INFORM THEM OF YOUR SUSPENDED OR CLOSED ACCOUNT STATUS, AND (B) PROVIDE THOSE USERS WITH A SUMMARY OF THE REASONS FOR YOUR ACCOUNT SUSPENSION OR CLOSURE. "

And

20.1 ENFORCEMENT OF AGREEMENT  

Upwork has the right, but not the obligation, to suspend or revoke your access to the Site and Site Services if we believe that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of this Agreement or the Terms of Service or violated our rights or those of another party.  Without limiting Upwork’s other rights or remedies, we may suspend or close your Account, use self-help in connection with our rights to reclaim funds, and refuse to provide any further access to the Site or the Services to you if (a) you breach any terms and conditions of this Agreement or other Terms of Service; (b) we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us; or (c) we believe that your actions may cause legal liability for you, other Users, or Upwork.

But If Upwork suspend your profile, Upwork may provide you details about the reason of suspensions, also you are free to contact with upwork live support to know the real reason...

Thank you All here

Bashir A Member Since: Feb 21, 2017
Thanks for creating Bangladeshi freelancer group
Bashir
Frequent Visitor
Md .Miraj K Member Since: Mar 6, 2017

I am InSmiley Very Happy

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS