This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Re: Bangladeshi Group

DIPTO KUMAR M Member Since: Mar 20, 2017

Hi there Smiley Happy ,

I want to hire some freelancers for my work here. But I'm little confused about the payment method Smiley Sad .

Can anyone plesase suggest me how I can pay them ? I mean which method you use to pay your Team? 

It will very helpful if you please expain about it . Man Happy

TIA. 

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014

Hi Dipto,

You can set up a credit card as a billing method as explained in this Help article. Please check the video tutorial and review the client resources we shared in this thread.

Community Guru
Juvy Ann P Member Since: Oct 29, 2015

@DIPTO KUMAR M wrote:

Hi there Smiley Happy ,

I want to hire some freelancers for my work here. But I'm little confused about the payment method Smiley Sad .

Can anyone plesase suggest me how I can pay them ? I mean which method you use to pay your Team? 

It will very helpful if you please expain about it . Man Happy

TIA. 

The information that I am getting is that you have been hired to accomplish a project at this platform.  It seems that you want to hire freelancers so that the project can be finished.  It looks like there is something off-tangent with this setup.  I, myself, am off-tangent as this is supposed to be a thread for Bagladesh nationals.

Shahin H Member Since: Sep 15, 2016

I am Top Rated and logged in. Can't see Top Rated Community anywhere  

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014

Hi Shahin,

Please clear your cache and cookies, sign into the Community and let me know if you have access to the Top Rated forums.

Highlighted
Kazi M Member Since: May 23, 2011

Thanks rashed bhai I am also your group.

Mahammad J Member Since: Jun 22, 2015

Group for Bangladesh
This community discussion groups for all Bangladeshi freelancers. Here we discuss all Upwork related issues and ideas related without the country (Bangladesh). Warmly welcome freelancer from Bangladesh.

Kausar A Member Since: Jun 16, 2017
Hi. Welcome to bangladeshi freelancer. I am new on upwork. Please join this group
Dipto P Member Since: Jul 8, 2017

Hi,i am Join Here.Love You All Bangladeshi freelancers.

Dipto Prodhan.

Frequent Visitor
Sohel K Member Since: Jul 17, 2017

I can't see "Join Group " button in my Upwork interface, please help how to join this group.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS