This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Re: Bangladeshi Group

Ace Contributor
Md Rashadul I Member Since: Oct 11, 2016

Bangladeshi freelancers are welcome to this group for discuss anything of nothing about UPWORK...

44 REPLIES 44
Tahsin A Member Since: Jan 24, 2017

rashadul bhai , Thank you for opening the group , I hope we all can connected here through Upwork.Rashadul I

Alamgir H Member Since: Apr 27, 2017

Hi, I am new Frelancer, i m expert in graphic desing, Logo, Design. Also Expert in Data Entry. can you guide me how to success here.

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014

Hi Alamgir,

In order to start bidding successfully and winning jobs on Upwork, please go through the guides, tutorials, courses, videos, Help articles and Community discussions compiled in this thread, designed to help new users get started on Upwork.  Afterwards, if you have any questions feel free to follow up in the Community and we'll gladly help you with them.

MD Sazzad H Member Since: Aug 8, 2017

hellow

I am sazzad  freelancer from bangladesh.i have a question about suspend & approve upwork account from bangladesh.there are so many good freelancer they have good  quality to work with upwork.they trying to work with upwork bt thier account is not approve just change your skill.thier also another problem is suspend new & old account with out reasonable cause.this country people face this problem.can you tell me why bangladeshi people suffer this people.

Hi MD Sazzad,

We are happy to welcome freelancers who have skills and experience that are in demand in our marketplace, regardless of their location. Unfortunately, at times there is not a sufficient demand for certain skills and we do not accept registration from freelancers who are offering these skills. Please check this Help article for more information.

Highlighted
MD Sazzad H Member Since: Aug 8, 2017

can you tell me about which skill is demand on marketplace.

Hi MD Sazzad, Upwork publishes a quarterly skills index that gives some insight into the fastest-growing freelance skills. Check out the latest one here

Frequent Visitor
MD. Belal H Member Since: Oct 16, 2018

Hlw . vaia amr profile ta approve hoccena

.. doya kore help korte parben... email- ttsc337@gmail.com

Frequent Visitor
Mohammad Abul H Member Since: Aug 23, 2016

Thank you for Bangladesh upwork Group. I am a WordPress web developer. I know PHP, CSS, HTML and some other programming language. I am new on upwork. We should be connceted here.