This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Re: Best Payment Method to Sri Lanka

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014

Chamini, please refer to my reply here.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Community Guru
Shehan F Member Since: Aug 10, 2015

Hi Chamini, 

All you need to do is fill out the W-8BEN form. I guess all you need to do is give your Legal Name and Address. Let me know how it goes. Thanks. Smiley Happy

Ace Contributor
Adithya B Member Since: Jun 7, 2017

As some people say what happens If we use a malaysian or phillipine paypal account for transactions?

Buddhika P Member Since: Feb 28, 2018
Do you know whether we can transfer USD from a Payoneer account to a RFC account in Sri Lanka. Is Skrill still valid or we just have the wire transfer option left? Appreciate the feedback. And sorry, I just couldn't find a way to start a new question so I hit 'Reply'
Community Guru

Hi Buddhika,

I cannot comment about Payoneer as I'm not using their services, but if they allow withdrawals in USD you can definitely add a RFC account. Skrill is no longer available and below are the 3 withdrawal options we have - 

Direct to Local Bank - $0.99 USD
Wire Transfer (USD) - $30 USD
Payoneer - $2 USD

You can find these options in your "Payment Methods" section.

with.jpg

Adrian J Member Since: May 19, 2018
Hi Shehan,
Thanks for useful info. Am I right in concluding that below was your last comment regarding local payments? In which case direct transfers are the way to go. I don't suppose not having an RGC account would be too much of an issue either.
Thanks!
Adrian
Frequent Visitor
Iroshana H Member Since: Jun 14, 2016

Hi Shehan,

I have a question. Can I withdraw money from Payoneer to an RFC account (USD). ??? Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks.

Community Guru

Hi Iroshana, 

I'm not sure about that one. Could you go to Payoneer and see if you have the option to withdraw in USD?

Ace Contributor
Jaanaka P Member Since: Jun 22, 2015

This is great information ... and I will give him credit for this post.

Frequent Visitor
Hirushan M Member Since: Feb 7, 2017

HI Shehan,

Just want to clarify something with you with regard to getting my account set up on this.

When trying to add the billing method it only shows the credit card option and Paypal. So my question is how do i add my Skrill account of Payoneer to this? some help on this will be much appreciated as i am just starting off as a freelancer for music composition and producition.

Thanks & Regards,

Hirushan