This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Best Payment Method to Sri Lanka

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014

Hi Hirushan,

Please go to Settings > Get Paid and set up one of the available withdrawal methods. Billing methods are used for making payments for Membership fees and when purchasing additional Connects, and the two options displayed are by desgin. 

Community Guru
Shehan F Member Since: Aug 10, 2015

Hi Hirushan, you need to go to your Upwork settings and click Get Paid to setup the payment method. Please refer these screenshots - 

1.jpg

2.jpg

Frequent Visitor
Hirushan M Member Since: Feb 7, 2017

Hi Shehan,

Yeah machan i figured it out afterwards. Thanks for your reply though. Really appreciate it.

Also you look very familiar machan...are you a Peterite by any chance?

Thanks & Regards.

Hirushan

Community Guru

Yeah machan, I'm a Peterite Smiley Happy. Your face looks familiar too. Are you from 2010 A/L batch? 

Frequent Visitor

haha.......Yeah yeah machan im from the 2010 batch. cool scene. i'll send you a PM...im kinda new to this so i need some advice on some stuff. If you could help me i would appreciate it.

Community Guru

Sure thing machan. Send me a PM. Happy to help Smiley Happy

Frequent Visitor

For some weird reason machan the site is not letting me send a message...Smiley Frustrated

i don't know why exactly. Nevertheless....one question i might have is...

i noticed that it said somewhere that my profile is not published or something...what does that mean?

When i initially made my profile once i submitted for reveiw, i got a mail saying somethings were no right...and i fixed them and submitted again. Does this have to do something with that or have i not done something that i should??

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014

Hi Hirushan,

I can confirm your profile has been approved and is now public.

Frequent Visitor

Hi Vladimir,

Oh okay, That's good to know. Thank you. i was actually a bit confused about it.

Regards,

Hirushan

Frequent Visitor
vajira D P Member Since: Feb 23, 2019

ශෙහාන් , හෙල්ප් එකක් ඕනා , ෆේස්බුක් ඉන්නවනම් මට ලින්ක් එක එවන්න පුලුවන්ද ? මම නොදන්න දේවල් ටිකක් තියෙනව අප්වර්ක් ගැන , අහගන්න ඕන . ඒකයි .