This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Can't accept invitation

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor
Shimul D Member Since: Oct 29, 2015

Hi, 

Last some days i can't accept any invitation. When i click on accept interview it sends me to another page where it says "Before you submit your ID for verification, please verify your name." And after giving that information it's redirecting back to the previous page (job page). But can't accept that interview.

Anyone please help.

Thanks

Shimul

2 REPLIES 2
Community Guru
Delwar H Member Since: Jan 30, 2015

Hi Shimul ,

Looks like you need to verify your account credibility once again .

But, if you've tried this few times with no success , i would suggest you to submit a support ticket to the appropriate  department describing your problem or you may also try their live chat support if possible . 

Is your profile name same as shown on the National ID Card you're submitting ?  

Hope this helps . 

Regards , 

Delwar 

Muhammad Soban T Member Since: Oct 31, 2015

Hi Guys,

Can anyone tell me that my stat page is not changing from last 6 weeks. Upwork is not understanding my problem. Kindly tell me what should i do for this now?

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS