This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Cebu

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Lars S Member Since: Jul 19, 2015

Hey good freelancers. I am a norwegian guy living in cambodia. In fabruary i will be moving to Cebu in your country. I work full-time as a freelancer, and i ned  good internet. I have heard that the internet in Cebu is very bad. Is that right? And i need to find a apartment who is not to expencive. Can somebody here help me. Is it some good real estats companys there?

What is the best district to live in.?

Since I am a foreigner, I think some security too. Which area is not wise to stay in terms of crime?

I know this is a little outside of what we do, but I think it would have been very nice with some tips. I know there is a lot of filipina works through upwork. Is it some groups, or meetings or that  in Cebu? with people who work on upwork? I hope someone from Cebu could be so kind to help me. Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

I do not know anybody in Cebu, so where is it best to meet people? I'm not so fond of hanging out with foreigners. I want more talk with the locals.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards Lars Smiley Happy

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS