This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Client asking for refund few days after ending the contract

Highlighted
Zubair K Member Since: Dec 29, 2018
I have recently completed a contract with 4.6* rating, but after few days the client create a dispute and said I'm not happy with the work, want a full refund. What should I do?. I afraid of Top Rated Badge which I got recently. If I refuse to refund. Does it affect my JSS or a refund.
3 REPLIES 3
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018

Hi Zubair,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. It looks like you have an open ticket with our Dispute team about this case. Please consider following up on your open ticket and kindly communicate with our team through that ticket if you have any questions, in order to keep all the information in one place. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Muhammad Y Member Since: Oct 8, 2018
Dear Friend,

You should refund all amount if you want to earn respect. it will not
effect of your JSS. Dont worry refund full amount.

Thanks
Frequent Visitor
Evrim E Member Since: Jun 26, 2019

Why would he refund the money? He did the work and earned the money. Both parties ended the contact and business is done. It is unfortunate that client had an option to even request for a refund, he should have not been able to request it period.