This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Delay in fund transfer to my Local SBI bank account

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor
Sailendra S Member Since: Nov 20, 2009
I have withdrawn my money on October 1st 2014 through local bank transfer which is State Bank of India. Till today I did not get the digit reflect on my account. I had a conversation with your support team, as per him money has been transferred successfully. But my bank is saying they did not get any such kind of information. It's been more than ten days I am waiting for my money, which is really frustrating. If you could please provide me any such proof or tracking number, so that I can show to my bank for getting the information like where my money stocks, that will be a great help. Thanks Smiley Sad
3 REPLIES
Rahul K Member Since: Mar 30, 2015

Hi Sailendra,

I was wondering if your issue ever got resolved? If yes, after how many days did you receive your funds through Local Funds Transfer (LFT)?

I'm getting little worried regarding transfer of funds, since I've also opted for LFT to get my funds.

Requesting your response for a possible mental peace. Thanks.

Warm Regards,

Rahul 

Frequent Visitor
Ishaan T Member Since: Aug 31, 2016

Hi, Rahul was this issue solved? How long did it take for your funds to reach you? Waiting for the past 7 days. 

@Rahul K wrote:

Hi Sailendra,

I was wondering if your issue ever got resolved? If yes, after how many days did you receive your funds through Local Funds Transfer (LFT)?

I'm getting little worried regarding transfer of funds, since I've also opted for LFT to get my funds.

Requesting your response for a possible mental peace. Thanks.

Warm Regards,

Rahul 

Frequent Visitor
Nipun S Member Since: Nov 11, 2018
I'm also asking about this its more than 8 days I didn't get paid . What to do ?
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS