This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

East & West Bengali Freelancers is the Best !!

Highlighted
Community Guru
MD Shahadat H Member Since: Dec 7, 2015

Hey Bangladeshi Bro & Sis, lets shout together, East & West Bengali freelancer is the Best !! We are best !! Actually feeling awesome !!

6 REPLIES 6
Community Leader
Mahmudul H Member Since: Jul 9, 2012
its not a facebook, do all this in your fb account Smiley Happy
TOP RATED - WordPress Designer and Developer
Community Guru

Such a ridiculous reply i ever see !! I know man, it's not a facebook !! Smiley Wink it's Upwork, the Upwork Community. For your kind information i want to inform you that, there are some moderator who are watching all this. Only if they think this kind of post won't be here. I also want to tell you that, you don't have any idea about a Community!! You don't know the meaning of forum. Try to learn those things first. Then come to reply.

Ace Contributor
Md. Mostafizur R Member Since: Mar 18, 2016

@Shahadat bro

Hey man,

I do agree with you. :-)

I made a reply on that concern of Mr Mahmudul H.

Ace Contributor
Md. Mostafizur R Member Since: Mar 18, 2016

Hi Dear Mahmudul H.
I am seeking your excuse, I couldn't agree with you buddy.

I recommend you to try other reputed forums, most of them do care about recreation for the forum members, henceforth they arrange some section for that.

This is a group for a particular country where we can gossip too for sure.

Still you have a option to ask serious/important question here in group. And you also have other categories like "Official Upwork"
"Community Discussions"

"Job Skill Discussions"

Not offense please.

With Best Regards.

Community Leader
Mahmudur R Member Since: Jan 14, 2014

Hi guys, how are you doing this year? 

Mahmud
Community Guru

I have just started working at Upwork. Got a good start but From some few days not having much invitation as i was expecting. Things were more smoother at the begining of the Year!!

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS