This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Re: Financial transactions have been limited.

Frequent Visitor
Fahmid H Member Since: Nov 12, 2017

I passed the verification of video chat, but in my account is still warning about the limitations on the transaction -Financial transactions for Fahmid Hasan have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.

But I did not receive any email regarding the restrictions.

In my profile there are absolutely correct personal data.
Please check my account and solve the problem, thanks!

Sincerely, Fahmid.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Guru
Juvy Ann P Member Since: Oct 29, 2015

@Fahmid H wrote:

I passed the verification of video chat, but in my account is still warning about the limitations on the transaction -Financial transactions for Fahmid Hasan have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.

But I did not receive any email regarding the restrictions.

In my profile there are absolutely correct personal data.
Please check my account and solve the problem, thanks!

Sincerely, Fahmid.

I cannot see your profile Fahmid but this must be devastating for you.  Have you tried the green option?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015

Hi Fahmid, 

I checked your account and can see that the team emailed you last April (here, and here) requesting you to verify your account. Please respond to these tickets so that you can finish verifying your account, and lift the limitation on your financial transactions.

-Avery
Untitled
Frequent Visitor
Viktor G Member Since: Jul 19, 2017

I have the same problem, and I can't log-in in support center or create topic on community center for asking to fix this problem.
https://prnt.sc/lct5k9