This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Financial transactions

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor
Roberto F Member Since: Nov 13, 2018

Financial transactions for Roberto Flores (23638447) have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.

i was Restricted because i didn't get to verify my identity,and 2days from now i will get paid. My plan was to SPEND my Earnings to buy my Self a Wireless Router. i have been using a Wired Router no wifi and i don't have Wifi to connect to. Upwork is now putting my Pay for the one and only thing that could get me going to work a few days from now if i Verify my identity.

PS:if i have other option i will  but there is none (i will order online as the malls here are far away to go out).. i worked hard for that money and that's the only way i can get started. and my  INVESTMENT is my TIME.

This is my FIRST PAY.

1 REPLY
Frequent Visitor
Roberto F Member Since: Nov 13, 2018

and one more thing. Upwork shouldn't Held peoples Salary. because we ALREADY earned it. Before the Verification process.