This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Re: Forget password and dont have access to email as well. Please solve my problem.

Frequent Visitor
Syed Zeshan N Member Since: Jan 11, 2019

3 years ago i made an account on upwork but could not continue due to my studies but now i have no access to my email id so i cant recover my upwork account. please help if it possible i can provide my identity card or some thing else to get my account back.

15 REPLIES 15
Community Guru
Tanzeel Z Member Since: May 26, 2015

Hi Zeshan, 

Yes, Upwork can verify your profile by asking for a photo ID or a video interview. I guess you should contact the Customer Service directly to retrieve your profile. They should have a solution for you. Did you add any security questions? If so answering them might be an option. 

Frequent Visitor

Thanks Tanzeel for reply.
I Dont know how to contact the Customer Service.
Yes i had added  security questions but im not sure that i can remeber the answers or not.
But i can provide my identity card for proof.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018

Hi Syed Zeshan,

Knowing the email address that was registered with the account is necessary to access the account. You can use this form provided in this help article to reset your password or security question.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Frequent Visitor

Bojan S! i dont have access to that email address thats why im asking for help, i know other procedures. Please take it serious and help me please

Frequent Visitor

Please help me to get back my old account or atleast help me to veified this account so i can get job

Community Guru

Yes, you are right. Contacting customer service is not easy when you cannot log into the account. Consider using this form:

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000464433

If it is not the right link, search for Upwork help center, search for 

Reset Password and Security Question 

and fill out the form on that page. It might help or at least someone will get back to you. if you remember the location and the approximate date then you might be able to get your account back. 

I hope someone from the Upwork team will also contact you here. 

Community Guru

How are you using Upwork community services? 

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

I just made duplicate account, i had no choice to get help ( I Believe)

Frequent Visitor

Yes in this form a big problem for me is that i never added credit card in my old account so whats the solution for it?

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS