This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Re: 3rd time rejected profile not approved

Frequent Visitor
Syed Zeshan N Member Since: Jan 11, 2019

I had an account which looks almost impossible to recover, so i decided to make another account but im not getting approval by upwork team. I dont Know Why?

Frequent Visitor

Im getting this message on community pages
It looks like we could not accept your application to join Upwork. To learn more, look for the email we sent you about your application. This email includes information about why we could not accept your profile and offers tips for reapplying, if you’re eligible.
And getting this message on Find Work Page

Your profile is under review

You should hear back within 24 hours. You will be able to submit proposals once your profile is approved.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018

Syed Zeshan N wrote:

I had an account which looks almost impossible to recover, so i decided to make another account but im not getting approval by upwork team. I dont Know Why?

Because you are not allowed to create more than 1 account. 

Frequent Visitor

Yes  its 2nd or duplicate account, i know it is against upwork policies but i have no other options, i dont have accest to first account, dont have access to email address and never added credit card details but my profile was 100% completed plus i had passed many online upwork tests or exams. I just want back my previous account but dont know how its possible.

Community Guru
Tanzeel Z Member Since: May 26, 2015

Aoa. 

Duplicate accounts are not allowed on Upwork. I will suggest that you wait for the Upwork message before doing anything else. Going against the platform can get you banned. 

Did you add your CNIC when registering the account? 

If so, I believe your CNIC can be used to retrieve your old account. However,  it will take time. 

You can fill out the form without adding the credit card information. Add your location, country of origin, and address and it should be good enough. Most of us don't add a credit card here so it makes sense that you don't have this information.

Upwork approves profiles manually and it can take sometime before the duplicate account is reviewed.

Frequent Visitor
Keith Anthony L Member Since: May 21, 2019

Hi there, I have the same issue as you. Let me know how you are going to solve this or how you solved it. I would really appreciate it. Resubmitted already my application after they denied my first submition. Like you, I had an account created 4 or 5 years ago, I can even see my profile up when I search my name but I no longer have access to this email. Sigh... I hope someone could really help us.