This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Re: Hi, Account Suspended

Frequent Visitor
Azazullah K Member Since: Mar 12, 2017

Hi, 

I am writing this message with disappointment, that my account has been suspended on unreal grounds, I recieved an email from Upwork highlighting the reason for suspension that my skill do not match with the Job market place. 

I am chartered accountant and there are thousands of jobs that advertise on Upwork everyday regarding accounting, finance and audit work and all of these areas are my core skills and expertise, then how could it be possible that my job didn't match the Job market on Upwork. 

Secondly I appeal the decesion and submit all of the required documents and certificates, but I recieve a response from Upwork help center that " the appeal process is exhausted at this stage and my account will remain suspended".

I am really disappointment that my issue remain unresolved and my account suspended for no real reason.

I have a very bad experience with customer support service and they failed to provide their designated services accordingly.

Is there is any other way to appeal this decesion?

Thanks!

Regards,
Azaz

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Leader
Prachi T Member Since: Nov 4, 2017

Even though I understand your frustration, I don't think there's anything you can do to get your account unsuspended. 

When you submit a large number of proposals without being hired, Upwork sees it as your skills not being relevant to what the clients are looking for in a contractor. This may or may not be true. But, that's how Upwork sees it. Period.

Since you have already tried to unsuccessfully appeal the suspension, there is, unfortunately, nothing you can do further.