This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

How can I know whether my account is approved or not?

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor
Muaawiz A Member Since: Oct 16, 2017

Hello, I'm a professional logo designer but my profile is'nt approved. Don't know why?

7 REPLIES 7
Paul N Member Since: Oct 11, 2017

My profile is not being approved. Smiley Happy

"

Your profile is under review

You should hear back within 12 hours. You will be able submit proposals once your profile is approved.
"

But it has been 120 hours and I don't hear anything from upwork.

Frequent Visitor
David H Member Since: Oct 14, 2017

I  have been waiting well over 12 hours as well.

Paul N Member Since: Oct 11, 2017

Also, I can't ask question.

It keeps telling I need to choose board id, but when I try to choose board, a weird dialog appears and I can do nothing there.

I am using Firefox.

Is this a bug or am I not allowed to ask a question?

Frequent Visitor
Pankaj B Member Since: Oct 14, 2017

I have given test and my profile was 100% completed but after some time it went to 90%.

How long will it take to approve?

Rita M Member Since: Jul 18, 2017

I cannot resubmit my profile for approval, and whenever I submit a ticket seeking for help, I get the same reply, almost immediately.

Please help.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014

Muaawiz and others,

When new profiles are submitted or re-submitted for a review, they are reviewed in order they are received. Unfortunately, due to the volume of users applying to join Upwork delays are possible.

We appreciate your patience as your profiles are being reviewed.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Frequent Visitor
Maulik V Member Since: Jan 27, 2019

Good evening, I want to work here in upwork but until now my profile is not approve, I have completed upwork readiness test which is required for approval and fill up all the details about me and my work. but still is it not being approved yet.

I hope anyone can help me. God bless..

Thanks,

Ketan