This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

How can i get a job? How can get client response ?

Highlighted
Khaled H Member Since: Nov 10, 2018

I am a freelancer, i have done some small job on Upwork. but not yet get any big budget job. In this few months i applying for job but not getting client response. Please help me to get a better job.

6 REPLIES 6
Siddiq U Member Since: Oct 22, 2019
Do not use any predefined perposal.
Read job descriptiom completely.
Try to discuss clients problem in perposal and its solution.
Keep trying.

Thank you very much for your kind information. yes, I am doing that you have written here but also not getting job. Anyway, thanks for your advise. 

Moshiur Rahman S Member Since: Feb 14, 2017

I am facing smae p[roblems here,I bought 180connects in total but not able to get any work and hired.

I am doing previous works ,No new job yet

Facing a big issues and do not hired for big budget job

Hey thank you very much for response. Did you get any job by 180connects ? Did you find out what's the problem is this? I could not understand about it, what's the problem for me getting job.  If you find out any reason please let me know.

thanks,

Khaled

Atia M Member Since: Jun 25, 2019
i also free i have no job

Your Profile is empty, nothing is there. You should complete your profile first.  then you can get the change to win a job.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS