This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Re: How to register as professional self employed tax payer? Philippines

Highlighted
Margareth M Member Since: Jun 23, 2015

Noted now on the EbirFroms Thank much!! Smiley Happy 

Regarding Annual income tax payment does we really need an accountant sign for our reports and 1701 Annual Income Tax Return ? how is your preparation for this ? thus you hire an accountant to do this for you ms Juvy?

Regards,

Margie

John Paul Z Member Since: Mar 19, 2017

Noted now on the EbirFroms Thank much!! Smiley Happy 

Regarding Annual income tax payment does we really need an accountant sign for our reports and 1701 Annual Income Tax Return ? how is your preparation for this ? thus you hire an accountant to do this for you ms Juvy?

Regards,

Margie

===============================

About this Im not entirely sure if this is really needed cos I know some individuals who do their 1701 without a help from an accountant. They werent scolded or anything by the BIR. I would assume its fine but honestly I would hire an accountant for the 1701 to make sure everything is accurately done.

As for the 2551M and 1701Q , I dont have problems doing it on my own though I just need to watch out the 150K benchmark for the 1701Q cos an accountant told me that it would require an accountant to sign it or something like that. Im not sure though *wink cos "i dont reach 150K" per quarterly LOL hahahahaha *wink

Hi Juvy thanks for the help reg how to use the EBir form.. I just have question since I have registeredsa Bir last May 2017 and I have no first Quarter filling for 1st Quarterly income tax wich is now August 15 is the due for 2nd Quarterly income tax.. i tried to fill up the form attached bellow but cant input the #34 field which says Taxable income for this Quarter... pls let me know how can I file my 2nd quarter using this ebir form....  why # 35 says that "Add taxable income Previous Quarter (s) " thus when you file 2nd Quarter via Ebir same #fields to input?

Regards,

Margie

the eBIRforms is confusing. No need to create an account or register via BIR website. Electronic Filing and Payment System (eFPS) facility is mandatory only for certain identified business users as follows:

• Large Taxpayers (RR#2-2002);
  • Top 10,000 Corporations (RR#5-2004);
  • Top 20,000 Corporations (RR#3-2009);
  • Insurance Companies and Stock Brokers (RMC#71-2004);
  • Corporations with paid-up capital stock of 10 Million and above (RR# 10-2007);
  • Corporations with complete computerized system (RR#10-2007)
  • All Government Bidders pursuant to EO 398 as implemented by (RR# 3-2005)
  • Top 5,000 Individual Taxpayer (RMC# 69-2009)
  • Philippine Economic Zone Authority (PEZA) (RR 1-2010)

However, if you are not one of those identified but have the intention of using eFPS, you can submit a Letter of Intent addressed to the Revenue District Office (RDO) where you are registered, for proper evaluation and approval.  You can only enroll and eventually log on to the eFPS website upon approval of your application. Please coordinate with the Taxpayer Service Section (TSS) of your RDO. (WHICH WE ARE NOT GOING TO DO HAHA)

You can simply follow the steps provided by Ms. Juvy and then install in on your pc, open the program, put in all the details needed then when you submit just ensure your connected online and viola . you'll receive a confirmation email from BIR with the email add you entered in the program. something similar to this.

Capture.JPG

Community Guru
Juvy Ann P Member Since: Oct 29, 2015

@John Paul Z wrote:

the eBIRforms is confusing. No need to create an account or register via BIR website. Electronic Filing and Payment System (eFPS) facility is mandatory only for certain identified business users as follows:

• Large Taxpayers (RR#2-2002);
  • Top 10,000 Corporations (RR#5-2004);
  • Top 20,000 Corporations (RR#3-2009);
  • Insurance Companies and Stock Brokers (RMC#71-2004);
  • Corporations with paid-up capital stock of 10 Million and above (RR# 10-2007);
  • Corporations with complete computerized system (RR#10-2007)
  • All Government Bidders pursuant to EO 398 as implemented by (RR# 3-2005)
  • Top 5,000 Individual Taxpayer (RMC# 69-2009)
  • Philippine Economic Zone Authority (PEZA) (RR 1-2010)

However, if you are not one of those identified but have the intention of using eFPS, you can submit a Letter of Intent addressed to the Revenue District Office (RDO) where you are registered, for proper evaluation and approval.  You can only enroll and eventually log on to the eFPS website upon approval of your application. Please coordinate with the Taxpayer Service Section (TSS) of your RDO. (WHICH WE ARE NOT GOING TO DO HAHA)

The eBIRform transaction is independent of all other tax facilities that are offeredby BIR.  The first time I registered as a self-employed individual, I was ushered into a kiosk and it was free to have someone do the encoding.  These days, however, these kiosks are common at internet cafes especially at the mall and somebody does the encoding for a fee.  It was the Officer of the Day who actually recommended efiling to me since this is the most convenient method by which we can file for our taxes without the need to be penalized. 

BIR 0605 and 2551M not sure if they're the same though but I used my 0605 for the registration fee and paid 500 php then 2551M is for my monthly percentage tax.

As for the cash disimbursement, I think this is easy part but I find it hard doing the ledger lol

Here is what my cash disbursement looks like. The format is all up to you, but the things you need to remember are the date, OR, who the vendor is (optional) , the accounts thats affected (meals, utilities, transpo etc) and the amount

cash.jpg

Hi Paul, 

Thanks for all the help I manage to pay my 3% already mannualy but for this coming payment will use the Ebir form Smiley Happy I just have question since I have registered sa Bir last May 2017 and I have no first Quarter filling for 1st Quarterly income tax wich is now August 15 is the due for 2nd Quarterly income tax.. i tried to fill up the form attached bellow but cant input the #34 field which says Taxable income for this Quarter... pls let me know how can I file my 2nd quarter using this ebir form....  why # 35 says that "Add taxable income Previous Quarter (s) " thus when you file 2nd Quarter via Ebir same #fields to input?

can you enlighten me how to file for 2nd quarter which fields need to fill out and which are not.. 

Regards,

Margie

Community Guru

@Margareth M wrote:

Hi Paul, 

Thanks for all the help I manage to pay my 3% already mannualy but for this coming payment will use the Ebir form Smiley Happy I just have question since I have registered sa Bir last May 2017 and I have no first Quarter filling for 1st Quarterly income tax wich is now August 15 is the due for 2nd Quarterly income tax.. i tried to fill up the form attached bellow but cant input the #34 field which says Taxable income for this Quarter... pls let me know how can I file my 2nd quarter using this ebir form....  why # 35 says that "Add taxable income Previous Quarter (s) " thus when you file 2nd Quarter via Ebir same #fields to input?

can you enlighten me how to file for 2nd quarter which fields need to fill out and which are not.. 

Regards,

Margie

Hi Margareth,

Let me try.  If you haven't filed for the first quarter because you recently registered then the most logical figure to write would be zero.  All inconsistencies will be detected, anyway.  If you have mistakenly added an information, all that is needed is to resubmit an amended return.  The system allows for as many amendments as we can possibly make.  We just have to make sure that the last amendment is the one that the agent bank will receive.

The best date to prepare the 2nd quarter form will be two weeks after the last week of the quarter as the security period will have to be considered

Moving fast forward, I discovered that there is better way to release invoices to our clients.  I used to do the document method but just recently I bumped into using 'photo' as my default when scanning invoices.  it's quicker since the steps that would be necessary will be to preview the invoice, scan and import it to the appropriate folder.

Frequent Visitor
Ma Elena L Member Since: Jan 24, 2018

Good Day po

Nagparegister po ako kahapon sa BIR for Self employed. Ngayon po tumawag sila sakin, hindi daw po nila alam kung saan ako kabilang. Ano po ba ang jobline na ginamit nyo po nung nagpa register kayo sa BIR? 

Community Guru

@Ma Elena L wrote:

Good Day po

Nagparegister po ako kahapon sa BIR for Self employed. Ngayon po tumawag sila sakin, hindi daw po nila alam kung saan ako kabilang. Ano po ba ang jobline na ginamit nyo po nung nagpa register kayo sa BIR? 

Hi Elena,

It looks like you registered as a self-employed individual and the registration was not completed in one day so that the BIR Officer handling your documents had to call you to ask about your line of industry.

I am classified under 7499 for the LINE OF BUSINESS/INDUSTRY as reflected in my Certificate of Registration but for my ITR my PSIC Code (revised last 2009) is 7210.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS