This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

I am wordpress developer

Highlighted
Salahudin Khan G Member Since: Jan 10, 2017

I have 5 star reviews record from previous clients but now I am not getting jobs I don't know why? 

Can you please help me click here to watch my Upwork profile please guide me.

If my picture is ok?

Is my description is ok?

What I should do can u suggest me any sample of proposal

6 REPLIES
Muhammad Ali E Member Since: Jan 26, 2011

Hi Salahudin,

I hope you  are doing good.  Brother, I have reviewed your profile and I did not find any issue in  your intro but your rate is very high. I want to mention I am working with an Canadian and San Fransico based clients. Both are paying  8 to 10$ to their top WP developers. Also, you should keep applying on any sutiable job and due these applications you will finally get different job inviations. 

Regards,

Muhammad Ali Ehsan

Thanks a lot brother i changed my rate to 10.50

Thanks a lot for your precious tips

Ace Contributor
Muhammad Shamshad A Member Since: Jul 24, 2018

Hi Salahudin,

I appreciate that you have checked in.

I would like to tell you:

1- Title:

You have written wordpress. I am not sure what wordpress, Please write some thing else than that so the client knows you are concious about your profile.

2- Description:

I am not interested in/ I don't have time to read "Thank you for reviewing my profile" Why do you think clients are interested in reading this thing? Please write your experience at the top of your profile, remove irrelevant things.

3-Skills:

Please don't try to be the jack of all trades you have written :"Adobe premier" in your skills, which is totally different than rest of your skills, this is your weakness.

4- Proposal.

Proposal is your strength, so i would like to read your proposals, after that i can suggest you corrections.

If you are interested you can read some of my tips regarding how to bid and when to bid here

Does this help?

All the best,

Muhammad.

Brother shamshad great tips Your Tips are really Really help ful i say thanks for this 

but if you don't mind i want a proposal sample for wordpress designers 

Thanks a lot

Ace Contributor
Muhammad Shamshad A Member Since: Jul 24, 2018

No worries Salahudin,

Basically there is no sample proposal, if u want to win, u need to be different than Millions of freelancers in the Market place, Be unique.

Every job requires a different proposal

I have won jobs even after writing one two line in my proposal so i must say you need to focus on the jobs and the nature of the clients. I don't believe in sample proposal or sample profile. If you think i do have a look at my profile.

Also i must say" Client ki dukhti rakh pokrain"

Hope this helps.

Truly,

Muhammad.

A Lot Of Thanks I Won A Job With that strategy to be diffrent from millions.

Your Tips Are Really Helpful. 

Hope I'll get more guidence from you when ever needed thanks a lot dear