This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Re: I'm a published author whose freelancer profile is not being accepted

Frequent Visitor
Varun G Member Since: Jul 11, 2018

Hi! I'm Varun Gwalani, and this is my profile: https://www.upwork.com/o/profiles/users/_~014761d3cd58337685/

As you can see, I'm a published author of two novels, I'm a TEDx speaker, and I have verifiable credentials for writing. I've got above 4 in almost all my skill tests, and am in the highest percentiles. I've worked on a film with an acclaimed director, and I have a wealth of experience in the field. Could I please know what could be changed so that my profile is accepted?

Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
Community Guru
Juvy Ann P Member Since: Oct 29, 2015

@Varun G wrote:

Could I please know what could be changed so that my profile is accepted?

Thank you.

I like your question, Varun.

“I release all criticisms.  People who are self-righteous and judgmental have the most self-hatred of all.  Because they refuse to change themselves, they point their fingers at everyone else.  They see wrong everywhere.  Because they are so critical, they attract much to criticize.”  – Louise Hay

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015

Hi Varun, 

The team has reached out to you through an email ticket to be able to assist you further. If you need further assistance you may post it on the same ticket thread and they will reach out to you with more information. 

-Avery
Untitled