This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

ID verification from Bangladesh

Highlighted
Saiful I Member Since: Jun 27, 2017

Hello 

I am an active member in Upwork. Recently Upwork has been suspended my account for ID verification . Today I have submitted my National ID card and Bank Statement. Both document are clearly , visible and matched with upwork information.

But in my national ID card there is no expiry date and also the address is in bangla language. Will it be a problem for my Identity verification ? Except this all information are ok.

Waiting for help.

Thank

Saiful Islam

4 REPLIES
Community Guru
Juvy Ann P Member Since: Oct 29, 2015

@Saiful I wrote:

Hello 

I am an active member in Upwork. Recently Upwork has been suspended my account for ID verification . Today I have submitted my National ID card and Bank Statement. Both document are clearly , visible and matched with upwork information.

But in my national ID card there is no expiry date and also the address is in bangla language. Will it be a problem for my Identity verification ? Except this all information are ok.

Waiting for help.

Thank

Saiful Islam

The most recent and thorough identity verification process that I experienced led me to have one of my dreams come true.  So I guess going through the process will allow us to have anything as a result, Saiful.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015

Hi Saiful, 

It looks like your identification documents were accepted and approved. Let us know if you have other questions or need assistance in anything!

-Avery
Untitled
Shopon K Member Since: Jan 14, 2018

Hello 

Waiting for help.

Thank

Shopon kumar.

Community Guru
Juvy Ann P Member Since: Oct 29, 2015

@Shopon K wrote:

Hello 

--Were the instructions given via email? Did you try to find the answers out via email, Shopon?  

Waiting for help.

Thank

Shopon kumar.