This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

India ( Delhi or UP ) Please suggest someone who help me with GST professionally.

Highlighted
Vivek S Member Since: Sep 16, 2017

Hi all, If you know or using some CA or firm from Delhi or UP for your GST migration and filing, Please share the contact details.

I have a registered firm in delhi, making less than 10 Lac a year, all thorugh upwork/paypal. I thought I don't need to even register for GST ( 20 lac exemption ) but then I figured out all exporters Must register and file 37 returns.

Please help me, share the detail of anyone you are using for this.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Guru
Juvy Ann P Member Since: Oct 29, 2015

@Vivek S wrote:

Hi all, If you know or using some CA or firm from Delhi or UP for your GST migration and filing, Please share the contact details.

I have a registered firm in delhi, making less than 10 Lac a year, all thorugh upwork/paypal. I thought I don't need to even register for GST ( 20 lac exemption ) but then I figured out all exporters Must register and file 37 returns.

Please help me, share the detail of anyone you are using for this.

It looks like your concern has been addressed in another thread already.

Highlighted
Shubham K Member Since: Aug 18, 2017

Hello Vivek, 

Though it's a very old thread and I'm assuming that all your GST issues are now resolved, I have put a post here in community forum for Indian Freelancers to understand the GST complaince in a better way. You can read it here.

In case you still need assistance in your GST complaince, please feel free to reach out to me, you can DM me here. I have more than 8 years of experience in indirect taxes (5years in Services Tax, 3 years in GST).

Thanks!