This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

India

Devendra s Member Since: Sep 11, 2015
hello frnds I am new here
Devendra s Member Since: Sep 11, 2015
hi all
Manish C Member Since: Sep 9, 2015

Has anyone had experience with HDFC bank for local func transfers. I initiated LFT on the 16th and no news for last 2 days. How long does it usually take?

Frequent Visitor
Jagadesh R Member Since: Sep 18, 2015

Hi

I am doing freelancing in Photography & Videography and based out in Chennai.
Persons or Organisation interested  contact - 9841454253 or email - jagadeshjag@gmail.com

Naresh K Member Since: Sep 28, 2015

Hi everyone,

I am coming back to Odesk/Upwork after a pretty long gap and its great to see fellow country people here. 

I wanted to check if anyone here has a Trade Licence and is using a Current Account (Trade Licence is a required document to open a Current Account) to receive payments? 

If you have, do you use your name or your Sole Proprietorship's name (as it appears on your Trade Licence) on the ITR form while filing your IT returns?

I personally use my name as I dont have a separate PAN card for my Sole Prop, but thought I'll check here.

Frequent Visitor
Sudharsan N Member Since: Oct 25, 2015

Hi friends. I'm new to odesk. If someone can guide me through, it could be of very useful to me. I'm very much interested in working with odesk. 

Ishaan G Member Since: Dec 17, 2015
My gmail is not verified but its still not allowing me to make an account from my gmail. Anybody help me
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014

Hi Ishaan,

Please refer to your open Support ticket that is currently pending your response and follow the instructions our agent shared, so we can assist you with this.

Frequent Visitor
Samadrita C Member Since: Feb 26, 2016

Hi. I am new to Upwork. I had a doubt. When filling out Form W-8BEN, should i give my current address or my original address? 

Help would be much appreciated. 

Reagrds

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014

Hi Samadrita,

You should use the same address as on your Upwork account and in your identification documents.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS