This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Yes you can.

Frequent Visitor
Anant P Member Since: Nov 20, 2015

hi,

like your story and advise.

Frequent Visitor
Vijaya S Member Since: Dec 9, 2015

Hi Manishji,

Impressive Profile and job experience you have there.

As you seem to be a seasoned Freelancer in Upwork and have a very positive experience with Upwork, can you guide me to get jobs in Upwork?

Hope you can spend some of your valuable time here.

Thanks 

Abhishek A Member Since: Oct 2, 2015

Hi,

Poonam,

Its more than a year to be a part of upwork but i had't got the small project to work even after submitting the proposal. based on that so it was my bad experience.

thanks

Abhishek

Akash S Member Since: Oct 27, 2016

Hey,

Same position I am in I suppose, new to upwork. I am sure it will be fun, What do you think? 

Akash Shrivastava
johny k Member Since: Feb 14, 2017

Hi  Poonam,

How i would like to know ,my upwork account has been approved or not ?

Thanks & Regards,

Johny

Chandigarh

Frequent Visitor
Neeraj P Member Since: Dec 16, 2018

hello poonam,

i am neeraj patidar and recentaly join upwork i need your help so please help me how i work with upwork as a data entry job what i do and what write on my cover letter company give me opportunity. i am very thankfull to you please hepl me.my mail id:- neeraj.banty1987@gmail.com

thank you                                                                             neeraj patidar

Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018

@Neeraj P wrote:

hello poonam,

i am neeraj patidar and recentaly join upwork i need your help so please help me how i work with upwork as a data entry job what i do and what write on my cover letter company give me opportunity. i am very thankfull to you please hepl me.my mail id:- neeraj.banty1987@gmail.com

thank you                                                                             neeraj patidar

Let me put it this way: when the very skill you are offering, in your headline, contains a spelling error, I would have to say, you are simply not there yet. The risk of miscommunication, errors and therefore bad outcomes are too high for you. 

Plus, Poonam is a person that posted here 4 years ago and has no longer an active profile. 

Frequent Visitor
AMRUTH L Member Since: Feb 14, 2014
I'm amruth. I am new to odesk. Theyre asking me for id verification. Can i use aadhaar card?
Highlighted
Kunal G Member Since: Jun 25, 2011
Yes you can.
Kunal Garg
Kartik K Member Since: Aug 30, 2016

Hello ! 

This is kartik from ranchi, Jharkhand, India i'm trying to get project related to graphics design but still i have not get any....could you please help me how its works. Please....please.....

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS