This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Re: India

Community Guru
Juvy Ann P Member Since: Oct 29, 2015

@Roushan S wrote:

Hello

If i transfer 20 $ from upwork  can u tell me how much in $ would i get in bank account

My bank is SBI

please deduct  .99 $ as upwork transaction fees

If  I earn $20.00 on a specific contract with a new client, I will receive $16.00.  From $16.00 I will deduct the direct-to-local-bank transaction fee of $0.99 so that will become $15.01 and then if I multiply it with the FOREX rate -- say for instance $1.00 = Php 50.00 -- then I will have earned Php 750.50 from working on that specific task/project.

Upwork transaction fees do not exist.  What seems to exist are the Upwork service fees and bank transaction fees -- both of which are tax-free.  I am not sure if this is still true as systems seems to be in a state of progressive evolution.  What I like most are the clip found at the left side of the white tab for messages and attachments, bolder colours that are good for my eyes, my current job feed, this great client who showers me with gracious remarks, and the chance to be subjected to the rigors of discipline fit only for the members of the TR House.

Community Guru
Virginia F Member Since: Feb 15, 2016

@Priya B wrote:

Hi guys!

I am from India and I want to know which would be the best Payment method for Indians in order to withdraw our earnings? 

You'll need to fix your fake profile photo and use an actual photo of yourself, not an Indian actress.

Capcha jobs are against terms of service, and even if they were allowed, I'm not sure anyone will pay you $999.00 an hour. But hey ... good luck with that.

Vinoth K Member Since: Jan 29, 2017
Hi frnds am vinoth from tamilnadu,and am new to this site. I have experience in medical billing (AR analyst) and i am interested to work. But am not able send connects to our clients why?. Please help me guys.
Vinoth A Kumar
Ketan C Member Since: Jan 22, 2017

You must have limited connects as a new freelancer. Besides, your profile might be under review.

Pravin S Member Since: Mar 27, 2016

Hi guys,

Been on upwork for a year now - it's been a crazy journey!

I'm from bangalore and freelancing on data analytics, website analytics, data visualization and SEO projects here. **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Which city are you from?  What is one thing you love and hate about upwork, each if I must ask?

P.S: Why does everyone only talk about payment methods here? Smiley Surprised

Frequent Visitor
Babu D Member Since: Apr 8, 2017
Hi friends
Just joined and trying to figure out how this works. Am from Bangalore. A Supply Chain and sourcing professional
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014

Hi Babu,

Please note that you'll need to create a profile and submit it for review, in order to get approved, start using your Upwork account and participate in Community discussions.

Manish K Member Since: Feb 7, 2017

Hello all, I am working on upwork from last month. When I join upwork at that time I got some 4-5 invitation but after that i didn't get any invitation. I am submitting proposals regularly but no positive reply comes from any client. Please help me for this. Thank You.

Community Guru
Juvy Ann P Member Since: Oct 29, 2015

@Manish K wrote:

Hello all, I am working on upwork from last month. When I join upwork at that time I got some 4-5 invitation but after that i didn't get any invitation. I am submitting proposals regularly but no positive reply comes from any client. Please help me for this. Thank You.

When I registered myself as a freelance contractor at this platform, I received three invitations but I chose only 1 contract.  I tested the waters first and did my best.  While I was working on my "debut" project, I had an alternative source of income and a strong reason to finish the project.  I am glad that I still have a working relationship with my first client up until this time.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor
Jayant S Member Since: Dec 4, 2017

I am unable to select my county India during signup.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS