This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Hi Everyone!!

Community Leader
Gajendra D Member Since: Dec 29, 2015

Hello Karthik,

I visit your profile, it seems you have good course and experience in graphic design. however, the way you write represent it, needs to be improved. 

I think its better you write more of your abilities for services you can provide, in overview. for example, I read your overview and in third line I understand you are experience in graphic design. you need to bring this in top.

You should give good test, related to your field, for example photoshop and/or illustrator

You should upload your portfolios, not necessary work done via this site, you can upload your previous work, or you can make some of good design and upload them.

I hope this helps you,

good luck.

don't forget to get back to me when you see results in couple of weeks.

Frequent Visitor
Sai Kiran B Member Since: Apr 14, 2017

Yes...you can!

Frequent Visitor
Vanisri M Member Since: Mar 26, 2014
Hi Odesk Team, I'm new to Odesk & can you guys assist me to find jobs in infrastructure/web project management services? I'm unable to locate it. Kind regards, Vanisri M
Frequent Visitor
Mohit R Member Since: Apr 10, 2014
I am new to this site. I've read all the policies and everything, passed a few tests but then i got around the payment and Taxation area. I have to say it's a little hard for Non-US resident to cash out. I am stuck at this form W8-BEN and really need help in filling it. Plz help, Thanks in advance.
Community Leader
Sandeep C Member Since: Oct 24, 2013
Hello Friends Any body having idea why dollar conversion rate is lower than actual rate shown in tv? Regards Sandeep
Kartik K Member Since: Aug 30, 2016

Its simple, suppose you are going to purchase gold from any shop its cost high but if you want to sell same gold, you will get less amount. i mean to say they take processing charge. or imediator charge. 

Frequent Visitor
Sandeep S Member Since: Jun 3, 2014
Hi, My name is Sandeep Sarkar, I am from Kolkata,India. And want to know whether I can give my voter Id for verification? And my second question is on my voter card there is no expiry date; so what information should I put in expiry date option? And my third question is "Can I work prior to my Id verification? Please answer my questions, and thanks in advance .
Nitin Kumar S Member Since: Jun 9, 2014
You can start working the moment you signup your profile. And you can submit your voter ID for verification purpose. You'll receive a response from oDesk if they will need any further verification. So don't worry about it.
Highlighted
Gauri P Member Since: Apr 17, 2013
I'm new to Odesk. I want to know the best and cheapest withdrawal methods for Indian bank accounts. I checked Payapal, but its rates are very high. Pls help me.
Community Leader
Sandeep C Member Since: Oct 24, 2013
I have not used paypal. I use LWT and payment rate is Rs 2 less than current exchange rate. I guess paypal will give Rs4 less than exchange rate. Correct me if I am wrong.
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS