This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Its a big achievement despite I am on the interview stage - SALAMAT SAYO UPWORK

Community Guru
Juvy Ann P Member Since: Oct 29, 2015

I have never experienced signing a Confidentiality Agreement prior to being offered a contract before, Jeffrey.

Jeffrey C Member Since: Aug 25, 2016

Hi Juvy,

I believe I have a different client.  Good news. All contract with UpWork and expectation are in place.  All the days that I worked that is outside the contract was added manually.

I am enjoying and I am doing my best to provide an excellent service for my client.  Blessings indeed.  Cheers.

Kind regards,

Jeff

Dear Team,

Just want to add.  I experienced scammers too and I am lucky to get rid of them.  Looking for a job is not easy as well because there are parasites lurking while you are finding your first client.

So for first timers like me, please watch out of this parasite they do not know any good job so they are depending on you.

Happy Hunting for job.  Cheers.

Regards,
Jeff

As promised.  I am now 1 month and counting with my first client.  At first, it is hard to deal with my client because of to mcuh expectation.  Now, I know how to handle the pressure and cover all his request.

Thank you all for your wonderful advice.  Cheers.

Regards,

Jeff

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS