This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Let's discuss about "Local Funds Transfer (LFT)" - Recommended option for Indians in India. Is it?

Viswas R Member Since: Apr 22, 2016

Hi Vishal,

Need small help.

if I have 102 in my account, through LFT, Upwork pay me for 100$, with current conversion rate, I might get around 6500 to my account.

how much I get with paypal account considering same amount(102$) in my account. this is just to understand what % of money i may lose.

Regards,

Viswas

Frequent Visitor
Akhil Vishnu N Member Since: Jun 22, 2015

To tranfering money to paypal upwork charge $1. And then Paypal will charge 4.5% of the amount you tranfered. Also the conversion rate also low on paypal than what we usully get from LFT of upwork 

Ace Contributor
vishal d Member Since: Apr 20, 2016
Conversion rate of upwork and PayPal is same which is 64/$ thus you get 6144 Rs
Ace Contributor
vishal d Member Since: Apr 20, 2016
Conversion rate I got on PayPal was surprisingly same as upwork with minor diff , I think it's worth considering how quick it works and no headache
Viswas R Member Since: Apr 22, 2016

Thank you very much vishal.

Rituparna S Member Since: Feb 18, 2015

Hi guys,

Good morning Smiley Happy I have a good news for you all! I have just received my payment of 12th Apr and if you guys didn't receive yet, most probably within a few hours you will get too.

Honestly Thanks to Upwork Help Center. This was my first issue with Upwork and they really took it seriously and helped as much as possible.

Cheers

Mukesh K Member Since: Apr 27, 2015

I have also received the payment just now in my account..

But I need to know from Upwork Financial Team that what makes the payment so delayed. This is the second consecutive month that this type of thing happened. The reason which you have given to us on KYC, I could not agree on it completely. The reason  is Indian bank has mandatory to get KYC from every Individual on Old or New Bank Account.

Rituparna S Member Since: Feb 18, 2015

Yes I am too very curious to know the reason. I've also confirmation from my bank that it was not a KYC issue. 

Maheswari E Member Since: Jun 22, 2015

Thank you so much for your information. Nice to hear you.

Jitendra I Member Since: Feb 14, 2016

Finally , All of you have received amount ...nice......congrates buddy..!!

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS