This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Re: Let's discuss about "Local Funds Transfer (LFT)" - Recommended option for Indians in I

Viswas R Member Since: Apr 22, 2016

13th april withdrawal is pending for me as well.

Guys, when are you planning to raise dispute.

Jitendra I Member Since: Feb 14, 2016

Thanks Samira for your explaination on my querry..

Everyting fine, as I have already received my first upwork payment without any trouble. It took five days to come amount in my local bank. I used LFT menthod, and yeah......no deduction by bank except upwork payment fee

Ace Contributor
vishal d Member Since: Apr 20, 2016
It's possible only on or after 25th
Frequent Visitor
Akhil Vishnu N Member Since: Jun 22, 2015

Hi Everyone, 

I am having the same issue on payment withdrow on 13 April. I contacted upwork support today they said that "KYC" regulation problem. But bank people said that there not such thing. I am sure that there somethig is happening with the payments. Please let me know if somebody getting resolved the same. 

Thanks

Mukesh K Member Since: Apr 27, 2015

Hi Guys, did anyone received the payments of 13th April yet? I havent got it yet..

Rituparna S Member Since: Feb 18, 2015

No, I haven't received the payment yet. It's really strange , who knows what is going on!!

Why it's happening with only 13th Apr Payment only?? Is there any body else having the same issue with other dates??

Ace Contributor

No payment yet and support is busy like hell, when i tried chatting , i had a wait queue of 18 , never happened , i am sure they are overwhelemed with the queries and there is some real serious issue , which they arent talking about, someone from UPWORK please step in here and clarify whats going on.

Priya R Member Since: Mar 3, 2016

Hi Mukesh,

I am also facing same problem with Apr 13th payment.I contacted upwork twice.First they said it may be due to holiday in India and now they are saying may be due to KYC.I checked with my bank and said they said everything is fine from their end and they arent waiting for any KYC etc...

Looks like some other problem with upwork.

Upwork Team,

We are looking for some updates on what's happening,and when can we expect our money?

Thanks

Priya

Ace Contributor

hi 

contacted support and they are initiating trace for my withdrawal , i told them about my bank's response related to KYC. They are bogged down by queries from india thats whay support guy told me.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor
Akhil Vishnu N Member Since: Jun 22, 2015

This is what I got from the upwork support today morning 

"Our bank has confirmed the file we sent them and also the file they sent to the intermediary bank was correct and without any errors. We also found that India had bank holidays between 4/13-4/15 that may also cause additional delays (up to 3 days).

We are awaiting further information from the intermediary bank.."

I hope they will resolve the same problem soon 

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS