This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Local Funds Transfer - Philippines (BDO)

Frequent Visitor
Rafael M Member Since: Dec 18, 2017

Hi Guys, 

can someone suggest which bank and type of account to be used for direct transfer to local banks?
I'm just using my BPI payroll account (which is a savings account btw). Im not sure if it will work though.

Need response. ASAP.

Thanks.

Community Guru
Juvy Ann P Member Since: Oct 29, 2015

@Rafael M wrote:

Hi Guys, 

can someone suggest which bank and type of account to be used for direct transfer to local banks?
I'm just using my BPI payroll account (which is a savings account btw). Im not sure if it will work though.

Need response. ASAP.

Thanks.

Any payroll account that is connected to an employer must be converted to a REGULAR savings account if the employment ties have been severed already.  The last time I checked, BPI has  Php 3,000.00 as the maintaining balance for payroll accounts that have been converted to a regular savings account.

Maribeth M Member Since: Jun 5, 2015

Hi Sarah. For me I use either BDO or BPI.   Both banks has agreement with Upwork to charge no fees for all transfers.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS