This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Re: Marketplace Doesn't have opportunities for Virtual Assistant

Frequent Visitor
Sivasakthi T Member Since: Jan 28, 2019

Virtual Assistant skilled freelancers are unable to create a profile in upwork.

after submitting my profile for review. It shows the marketplace doesn't have opportunities.

I confirm that I mentioned details are 100% valid and verified. also, I've written my description as well.

anyone, please suggest me that how can I get approval for a virtual assistant in Upwork?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018

Sivasakthi T wrote:

after submitting my profile for review. It shows the marketplace doesn't have opportunities.

I confirm that I mentioned details are 100% valid and verified. also, I've written my description as well.

anyone, please suggest me that how can I get approval for a virtual assistant in Upwork?

Sivasakthi T wrote:

If you received this feedback from upwork, it does not mean that they think you are lying - not at all. You should  not take this personally at all, it just means that there are too many people offering this skill already, making it hard for the existing ones to find enough work. 

Frequent Visitor
Sivasakthi T Member Since: Jan 28, 2019

Thank You, Martina.

Please Suggest me how to stand out from the crowd? and get approved quickly.

Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018

Sivasakthi T wrote:

Thank You, Martina.

Please Suggest me how to stand out from the crowd? and get approved quickly.

I really don't know anything about your skill-set, what I read on the forum is that only a skill-set that is underrepresented has a chance of getting an approval.