This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

My account is still suspended after successful ID/document verification : (

Frequent Visitor
Himanshu G Member Since: Apr 4, 2018

Hello Bojan,

It's been more than 48 hours, that I got an email for successful verification for my documents, but my account still says it's suspended. I am not able to hard earned money here on Upwork. I'd really appreciate any help regarding this.Thanks

Frequent Visitor
Juan A Member Since: Apr 7, 2019
Hello, I have same issue. I got an identity verification request from upwork last month, and I was busy so I have uploaded the identity and financial statement after about 2 weeks. After uploading identity, I got an email from upwork that my verification was passed and I can start submiting proposal. But the account is still in suspended, and I have waited till now but still in suspended. I want help on this issue as soon as possible. Best Regards,
Frequent Visitor
Trudi T Member Since: May 14, 2019

I have the same issue as well.

I have uploaded my ID twice now, I took a photo of my drivers licence, and downloaded a PDF of my most recent internet bill, and gone through video verification twice.

I have just got my very first contract with a client, and then upwork suspends and ends the job and basically tells my new client, that I am suspeneded and that they will find her a new freelancer!

I feel like a criminal.

I am an Australian citizen, and would just like to earn a living on Upwork.

My ID has been rejected as being saved on photoshop.  This is untrue since I took a photo of my drivers licence with my phone, and downloaded my internet bill from my email with PDF.  Making sure I avoided photoshop the whole time.

Im really upset and need this fixed as soon as

Frequent Visitor
Trudi T Member Since: May 14, 2019

My ID has now been verified successfully, but I still cannot apply for jobs, and I'm still being asked to do

a video verification.... help!!

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS