This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Re: My account is still suspended after successful ID/document verification : (

Frequent Visitor
Ruby Ann B Member Since: Apr 2, 2019

Hello Ma'am/Sir
I have completed sending my ID and billing statement for verification process and I had received message that it was successful on verifying my account but then as I open my account it is still suspended and I can't sumbit any proposal. Any help for this Smiley Sad

13 REPLIES 13
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018

Hi Ruby Ann,

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket directly. Thank you for reaching out to us!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Frequent Visitor
Ray P Member Since: Feb 11, 2019

Hello Bojan,

My account is also still suspended after suscessful verification.

Could you please check on my account to help me out?

Thank you,
Ray

Community Guru
Juvy Ann P Member Since: Oct 29, 2015

Ray P wrote:

Hello Bojan,

Thank you,
Ray

Is it possible that there is an alternative identity verification process going on and that it has nothing to do with an account suspension?  My web camera is blocked both externally (with a paper-and-tape mask) and internally (via my licensed anti-virus software) but a while ago a black screen popped up and when I made a face it suddenly vanished as if someone has seen a humorous spectre.  How do they do that?  Aren't the one who is doing that supposed to ask for my informed consent?

Community Guru
Juvy Ann P Member Since: Oct 29, 2015

Juvy Ann P wrote:

Ray P wrote:

Hello Bojan,

Thank you,
Ray

Is it possible that there is an alternative identity verification process going on and that it has nothing to do with an account suspension?  My web camera is blocked both externally (with a paper-and-tape mask) and internally (via my licensed anti-virus software) but a while ago a black screen popped up and when I made a face it suddenly vanished as if someone has seen a humorous spectre.  How do they do that?  Aren't the one who is doing that supposed to ask for my informed consent?

Oops, I am sorry.  I failed to see that the post was addressed to Bojan, the moderator.

Frequent Visitor
Abhishek I Member Since: Apr 27, 2019

I have erned USD 4K in three months and verified my ID (video as well as government ID). Before starting here on upwork I have mailed to close my previous accounts on upwork and upwork did that. All was going fine until today, as I got mail that your account is suspended without any reason. What can I do now? I want to work here. Please help!!!

Frequent Visitor
Antonia R Member Since: Apr 9, 2019

Hello Bojan,

I have the exactly same issue, I uploaded both ID and billing statement today morning and I received an email saying that my verification was successful. Although I received the email, my account is still suspended and I can't submit any proposal.
Can you please take care of my account?

Antonia

Frequent Visitor
Mikhael Y Member Since: Apr 26, 2019

Hi,

My name is Mikhael Yordan.  I am from Russia. Few days ago, I recieved an email that there was some irregular activity and my account was suspended. I am not sure what is it. I haven't worked outside the platform,Anyway, another upwork agent sent me an link to upload my identity card and bill documents. She also wrote, upon successful Identitiy verification suspension will be lifted.

I got email from Verification team that my identity was verified successfully. But, I got email that my account is suspended.

Please help me to reactivate my account. I can't write in support page, it's blocked for me

Frequent Visitor
Mikhael Y Member Since: Apr 26, 2019

@bojan Can you please take a look and help me ?

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor
Abhishek I Member Since: Apr 27, 2019

I have erned USD 4K in three months and verified my ID (video as well as government ID). Before starting here on upwork I have mailed to close my previous accounts on upwork and upwork did that. All was going fine until today, as I got mail that your account is suspended without any reason. What can I do now? I want to work here. Please help