This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

My account is suspended without any warning for submitting too many proposals

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor
Indranil C Member Since: Feb 11, 2019
My account is suddenly suspended without any warning. I am new to upwork. I didn't know about rules of sending too many proposals. I sent only 9 proposals.

My skill is designing(Business Card, Flyer, Brochure, Logo). There are plenty jobs on this skill in upwork. As I am a fresher in upwork so its taking time to get a job. If you check you will see, I have applied  on that job that covers my skill. I have also completed 100% of my profile.

I have mailed to appeal department. Is there any chance to reinstate the account? What should I do?
2 REPLIES
Ace Contributor
Abdul B Member Since: Nov 18, 2017

Hy Indranil,

First of before joining any platform you should just take a look at rules first.

Secondly Upwork suspended your account because you have sent 9-10 proposals in 1 day & got no contract.

Hence proved you should have send only 1 proposal per day.

Now your account is suspended so you should mail them with certification & experience you have in this field.

I hope that you'll get it back. Goodluck & Thank You.

Frequent Visitor
Indranil C Member Since: Feb 11, 2019

I didn't use 18 connects (9 bids) in a day. It's roughly from January 18th to February 11th.

I applied only in relevant skilled job.