This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

My upwork account has been suspended.

Sanchayan B Member Since: Oct 24, 2017

I had mailed to upwork market place yesterday to reconsider my account but without any reply till now.

Even no body in this community is also replying anything on this.

Thanks,

Sanchayan

Community Guru
Juvy Ann P Member Since: Oct 29, 2015

Sanchayan B wrote:

I had mailed to upwork market place yesterday to reconsider my account but without any reply till now.

Even no body in this community is also replying anything on this.

Thanks,

Sanchayan

The good thing about your predicament is that you are still able to log into your account (as you said). What I understand is that regardless of our community distinction, all of us who were able to make it to the project level are PRIVILEGED.  Only Upwork has the RIGHT to take this privilege away from us. 

Hi Juvy,

Right thats why I have been knocking every door possible to get a feedback.Unfortunately it seems and rather funny as well that Upwork can take a decision but cannot defend it if countered with logic.I am still trying.Lets see.If I really find that the mistake is from myside I will accept it and I will quit.But at this point given the circumstances I am unable to find any proper logic why my account is suspended.

My upwork profile for your reference is

https://www.upwork.com/o/profiles/users/_~01994bb74641a1c821/

Constantly bugging upwork for any reply on this issue.Have not got any as yet.

Have not received any reply from upwork despite repeated mailing.Have uploaded my query in the Upwork Facebook Forum as well to see if I can get any help from there.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS