This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Not getting response from clients

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor
Hina N Member Since: Sep 17, 2018

My profile is 100% complete, having 15 proposal submitted till the date but not getting response from clients. Any one can help me if there is any problem in my profile?

2 REPLIES 2
Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018

@Hina N wrote:

My profile is 100% complete, having 15 proposal submitted till the Sdate but not getting response from clients. Any one can help me if there is any problem in my profile?

Your profile suffers from some of the typical problems of new freelancers that have not taken the time and effort to do their research, meaning looking at other profiles in your field and learning from them. If you had done that, you would not:

Start with a greeting (waste of space) and only talking about yourself.

You need to take a huge step forward and look at it from a client's perspective: what you can do for him, and how you can solve his problems or do his tasks.

Muhammad Bilal A Member Since: Jul 13, 2017
First project is little bit difficult to win. So propose as a professional and wait until you win first project.
Thanks