This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Only post on Asia Pacific Regional Area & Account Approval Problem

Highlighted
Kristen S Member Since: Sep 29, 2018

Hi.

I'm not sure why I'm only able to post topics on this regional area and not other areas of the community forums. I'm not even from Asia, I'm from the UK.

My main problem is that I'm struggling to get my account approved. Can someone help me out with this?

-Kristen

1 REPLY 1
Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015

Kristen you should be able to post anywhere on the forum. Perhaps you are choosing "groups" when you post?

I don't see anything wrong with your profile, but you should cut out the last sentence of the first paragraph. It looks too "has been". You can put it in  your work experience. 

Hide the "failed" on the logo test. You are advertising expertise in this field, but the test says otherwise. Don't show any test results unless you get an above average score - minimum.

Don't work for peanuts. Your first two jobs were badly paid and new clients will expect you to stay at that level. Up the ante a bit. 

Apply for the right jobs - not for the ones you think you can do, but the ones that you know you can. 

You will have highs and lows as a freelancer, so "grit" is the name of the game.