This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

PSbank BRSTN CODE

Frequent Visitor
Maria Elizabeth P Member Since: Jan 18, 2018
Hi how many days does it take to be available in my Netrobank account?
Frequent Visitor
Maria Elizabeth P Member Since: Jan 18, 2018
Hi how many days does it take to be available in my Metrobank account?
Frequent Visitor
Denise C Member Since: Oct 1, 2017

Hi David, 

I have tried last week (Wednesday) to withdraw to my PS Bank account using the Metrobank BRSTN code, but unfortunately the funds have not come through yet. It's been 4 days. Could you please advise how many days your withdrawals from upwork gets received into your PS Bank account?

Thanks.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015

Hi Denise, 

It usually takes between 2 to 5 business days for the withdrawal to reflect on your bank account. If it doesn't happen within 8-business days, you may reach out to us so that the Customer Support Team can issue a trace for you.

-Avery
Untitled
Frequent Visitor
Denise C Member Since: Oct 1, 2017

Thanks Avery, I think that will be the case as until today, I haven't received yet the transfer.

Hi Denise, 

I checked your account and can see that a member of the Customer Support Team has assisted you on this. If it hasn't reflected on your Upwork account by the date given by the agent, you may follow this up with them so that they can trace it for you. 

-Avery
Untitled
Frequent Visitor
Michelle B Member Since: Mar 12, 2018

I'm also having a problem with psbank. Seems that they already have their own brstn but the system is not accepting it. 

Hi Michelle, 

I checked your last transaction, and can see that this was successful. Was this withdrawal sent to your local PSBANK account? 

-Avery
Untitled
Frequent Visitor
Jonathan C Member Since: Oct 20, 2016

I made a test transfer from my upwork funds to PSbank using the Metrobank BRSTN on July 18, 2018. until now the funds hasn't arrived yet to my PSbank account. Please help.
Thanks

Frequent Visitor
David Emmanuel T Member Since: Feb 27, 2017

I have not experienced any problems when transferring funds using Metrobank BRSTN Code to my PSbank account, been using it for more than a year now. it usually takes 2-4 days tops for the funds to show on my account. I just made a transfer today, will update you if I received mine.