This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Re: PSbank BRSTN CODE

Frequent Visitor
David Emmanuel T Member Since: Feb 27, 2017

Anyone know the BRSTN code of PSbank?

I cant find the BRSTN code of psbank, can i use my PSbank account to withraw funds? 

42 REPLIES 42
Community Guru
Juvy Ann P Member Since: Oct 29, 2015

It looks like PS Bank is not one of the major banks in the Philippines.  It is under the Metrobank group so I am not sure if the following BRSTN code of Metrobank will suffice.  It's 010269996.

Source: http://www.wise-spending.com/2015/07/the-complete-list-of-bank-codes-brstn.html

Frequent Visitor
Khristine Dyanne S Member Since: Jun 13, 2017

Hi,

Were you able to withdraw using Metrobanks BRSTN CODE?

psBank said that their BRSTN code is 010470992 but when I tried to enter it it says BANK not FOUND, however if I use METROBANK and entered my PSBANK account details system is accepting it.

Can somebody confirm if I am doing the right thing? 

Thanks!

Oliver V Member Since: Jun 14, 2017

Hi Khristine

Have you tried and were you able to withdraw using the Metrobank BRSTN?

I would like to add my PSBank account too, as a back up to my BPI account.

Thanks!

-Oli

Frequent Visitor

Greetings Khristine,

Yes, I use the BRSTN code of Metrobank. I'm still using my PSbank account to trasfer funds no problems at all.

Kathleen M Member Since: Jun 24, 2015

Hi,

How long does it usually take you before you get your funds?

Thanks,
Kathleen

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015

Hi Kathleen, 

Generally, Direct to Local Bank transfers take from 2 to 5 business days for the withdrawal to reflect on your account. Some Philippine banks such as BDO or BPI take between 2 to 3 or 4 business days. 

-Avery
Untitled
Chiel Anne D Member Since: Feb 13, 2017

Hi David, 

Does it mean that we need o use the Metrobank BRSTN code for us to be able to withdraw to our PSBank account?

Frequent Visitor
Anna Katrina C Member Since: Sep 25, 2017

Hi David,

Can you please confirm if it's okay to use Metrobank's BRSTN for PSBank account? Thank you!

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Hello Anna,

Yep, just made a transaction last week. BRSTN code is : 010269996 Metropolitan Bank and Trust Company. Hope this helps Smiley Happy