This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Re: PSbank BRSTN CODE

Frequent Visitor
Jocelyn C Member Since: Jul 16, 2018

Hello David,

I know this forum was already a year ago. Does this forum still valid? I used the BRSTN code of Metrobank for my PSbank account but I haven't received my remittance yet. How many days it will take from the time of transfer to receive the fund?

Thanks

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015

Hi Jocelyn, 

I would like to share my reply on this thread from a few weeks back: 
"I would just like to note that our Payments Team confirmed that we do not support remmittances to PSBank. Only the banks listed here are supported."

If you were able to  receive your Upwork withdrawal on your PSBank account, please let me know.

@Jocelyn C wrote:

Hello David,

I know this forum was already a year ago. Does this forum still valid? I used the BRSTN code of Metrobank for my PSbank account but I haven't received my remittance yet. How many days it will take from the time of transfer to receive the fund?

Thanks

-Avery
Untitled
Christine R Member Since: Jun 22, 2015

Hello Sir! Are you still using PSBank for your LFT? It's my first time to use PSBank and I did put Metrobank's brstn for my PSBank acct (010269996), it's been more than a week and my pay still hasn't been credited yet. I don't know where else to raise my concern. 

Frequent Visitor
Iya M Member Since: Jan 23, 2018

Hi, How long does it usually take you before you get your funds? as I am planning to use my PSBank acc to transfer funds. looking forward to hearing from you.

Frequent Visitor
Ainna F Member Since: Jul 18, 2018

Hey guys!

So I did my LFT withdrawal to my newly added PSBank account last Wednesday - one week ago and up until now, I haven't received the remittance.

I used the MetroBank BRSTN code. Checked with the bank multiple times and they said that they do not see any amount that's supposed to be credited to my current account just yet.

Am just waiting for Friday (8th business day) so I can request a trace to UpWork so I can recover my funds.

Currently not happy using PSBank for my LFT. Will go back using BPI and BDO.

Hi Ainna, 

I'm sorry to learn about this. Hopefully the money has already reached your account. If not, do you need us to assist you with a trace? 

-Avery
Untitled
Ace Contributor
Katherine V Member Since: Dec 30, 2015

I've been using PSBank for the past couple of years with the Metrobank BRSTN and didn't have any issues (usually receive my withdrawal within 1-3 days after I receive he Upwork confirmation email).

I withdrew last July 30 and as of today still have not received the money in my account.

Was anyone able to request a trace of their withdrawal to a recent PS Bank that have not arrived yet? I have to wait until Tuesday next week to initiate one for mine.

Frequent Visitor
David Emmanuel T Member Since: Feb 27, 2017
Hi katherine, been using my psbank account sincr I started here on upwork. I made a transfer too and it returned to my upwork funds. I contacted psbank support and found out that BSP have a mandate regarding remittance, transactions must be processed by the beneficiary bank (psbank) we send the funds via metrobank to process it to our psbank account, is not allowed anymore. no choice but to use other banks.
Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Katherine V Member Since: Dec 30, 2015

Thanks for the update, David. How many days did it take for the funds to return to your Upwork account?

Hi David Emmanuel, and Katherine, 

I wanted to check if you received your remittances to your PSBank account already? 

-Avery
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS