This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Local Funds Transfer - Philippines (BDO)

Highlighted
Arjeanette V Member Since: Sep 12, 2017

Hi guys, I need help. I have transferred my funds already and I just noticed that the number I keyed in the Account # was actually my 'card #'. Will my funds go through? I am using BPI Smiley Sad HELP.

PS I am actually a bit worried because the funds hasn't arrived yet but it says it's already completed.

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014

Hi Arjeanette,

If you entered incorrect information for your bank account, the withdrawal will eventually be returned to your Upwork account.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
El Niño R Member Since: Nov 20, 2017

Hello Dan,

Are you able to link your paymaya as the direct payment method or still using a third-party service like paypal and skrill? If so, what steps you have taken to make it as your direct payment method.

I am just curious I also want to use paymaya as my direct payment method.

Thanks!

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor
Jasen P Member Since: Apr 6, 2018

Hi Dan, was just wondering how you managed to use paymaya as your card? Thank you! Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Aldy W Member Since: Jul 11, 2019

How would you expect to have a job without having a bank account? by cash? here on the internet?

Create a bank account, it's your future saving & investment. Unless you have other issue with it.

If you have bank account, Link it to your PayPal if your UpWork name are different with your legal name.  That's it. No credit card needed. 

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor
Elisal P Member Since: Jun 6, 2019

Please help need guide on how to earn connects for free if it is possible.. Thanks please reply back

Highlighted
Community Guru
Juvy Ann P Member Since: Oct 29, 2015

I never had problems with connects ever since I started at this platform so I can't understand how it is possible that you seem to want to "earn" connects. 

But when I did try to dig into my Connects History I was really surprised to know that, currently, there are 12 categories under the Rollover heading. And this may cover a maximum of 90 days regardless of whether 1 application is worth either 2 or 6 connects.

Must I feel guilty about that, Elisal?

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor
Elisal P Member Since: Jun 6, 2019

Yesby default I received 20 connects for free and was able to use it all already, trying to figure out how can I earn some. Aside from buying connects / credits is it possible to just earn it?

Sarah Monique B Member Since: Sep 11, 2016

Hello!

I am a newbie and made my first withdrawal (yay!) from Upwork via Local Funds Transfer (my bank is BDO). I did that Saturday, Sept 10. I would like to know how long does it usually take for the funds to be credited to my bank account? Also, is there an addditional fee for LFT other than the $0.99 Upwork withdrawal fee?

Can I have your suggestions regarding the best way to withdraw my earnings from Upwork? I would definitely appreciate your inputs regarding the matter, especially the ones you had from your personal experience. Thank you! 

Sincerely,

Sarah B :-)

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014

Hi Sarah Monique,

Generally LFT payments arrive to accounts in the Philippines within two to four business days.

Your bank may charge you an incoming remittance fee and you can contact them for more information about that.

Check out this help article for more information.

~ Valeria
Untitled