This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Re: Philippines

Jean Alain S Member Since: Jan 18, 2015

Hello Everyone,

It's nice to see that we have a thread for our fellow freelancers based on our beloved country Smiley Happy

Kudos for the Creator of this thread.

Kristine d Member Since: Oct 3, 2015

Hi Fellow Pnoy contractors!

I'm hoping there would be some activites in here. Smiley Happy

Community Guru
Dietmar Thomas B Member Since: Aug 11, 2015

Hi Christine D,

akala ko rin pero di naman e!

Have a nice day and lots of luck in Upwork.

Regards

Thomas

Kristine d Member Since: Oct 3, 2015

Oh, Hoping soon there would be some.

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Althea Maefe S Member Since: Nov 6, 2014

Well, most Pinoy Upworkers I know are more active in Facebook groups, I just check the boards here every now and then to see what is up. Smiley Happy

Would be really great if we can make some noise too. lol.

Ace Contributor
Mary Aisles M Member Since: Sep 16, 2015

Lol make some noise fellow Filipinos who are having a hard time landing a job! Smiley Happy)) #bitter joke

Kimal L Member Since: Nov 25, 2015

Good Day.. I really want to work online wich is home base, and it's been a while that I've sent many proposal for every new job of classified ads. but it seems like nobody wants my proposal, that is why i doubt my self already that I am not suitable in this line of job. I just need some help on how can i get a job online. even just an entry level for me to see what i can do about online job. even i attached files from my recent job that i did. but still no body replies my proposal. even I told them that I have 2 computers in the house, my wife will work with me too if it is necessary, I have 3mbps internet conection. but still nothing. 

pls masters I need help. 

Kimal Lapad

Rey L Member Since: Jan 25, 2013

Wag kang maooffend ha.   Base on your statements pa lang its obvious that you don't understand that what they are looking for is whether you can do an outstanding job not whether you actually have the tools for the job. secondary lang yan. One other thing, wag gawing nobela ang proposal. If im an employer looking at 200 applicants i wouldnt bother to give you a look kung mahaba,.. keep it short but packs a punch. ciao!

Community Guru
Maria Marilyn M Member Since: Oct 27, 2010

I suggest you read posts about improving your profile or your proposals sent. There are blog posts all over the web with topics about Upwork and how you can land jobs. I even made one. But I won't link it here. Smiley Happy Try mo na lang i-Google. Good luck!

Ace Contributor
Christian B Member Since: Dec 27, 2015

Yo! Wassap! mag tagalog naman tayu, kakapagod gumawa nang proposals, haha