This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Philippines

Frequent Visitor
Jazziel A Member Since: Jan 29, 2010
Hello oDeskers! Just dropping to check this forum... Cool... and quiet... Smiley Very Happy Cheers, Jhasz Smiley Happy
Frequent Visitor
Nathaniel John J Member Since: Jul 2, 2014
Hey guys! I'm a newbie here at oDesk. Glad to see this page is up here.
Frequent Visitor
Edison G Member Since: Jun 26, 2014
hey ? anybody that can help me on my job quota ? Had trouble in it.
Frequent Visitor
Hannah Jean E Member Since: Feb 8, 2012
Hello Kababayans! May I just ask who has experience with withdrawing earnings by local transfer using EON? How long does it take, after you request for payment, to reach you EON account? Thank you everyone!
Alyn A Member Since: Feb 18, 2010
I withdraw mine from oDesk every Wednesday at 8am then it will be credited to my EON account around 7-8pm the next day.
Frequent Visitor
Len G. G Member Since: Feb 4, 2011
How do I connect to an agency here in oDesk?
Community Guru
Junelle A Member Since: May 31, 2009
you'll need to get invited.
"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain." - Maya Angelou
Try harder, or care less.
Frequent Visitor
Therese Marie P Member Since: May 29, 2014
Hey guysss, Who here has experience with withdrawing earnings by local transfer using BPI? How long does it take after clicking get paid to reach your BPI account? Thanks muchoooo! Smiley Happy
Rose B Member Since: Apr 18, 2010
If I withdraw on Wednesday, it will be credited to my BPI account on Friday morning.
Frequent Visitor
Emerson E Member Since: Aug 30, 2014
hi to my fellow pinoy here, how to activate my account?
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS