This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Re: Philippines

Frequent Visitor
Elmer S Member Since: Jul 24, 2013
hi there fellow pinoy freelancers! im new here hpe to get along here
Community Guru
Maria Marilyn M Member Since: Oct 27, 2010
Looks like contractors from the Philippines aren't that active here in the forums. Smiley Happy
Frequent Visitor
Grace M Member Since: Jul 20, 2014
hello. pls. help what will I do if I have a long term account if they sent me a message that my account will be on review?
Frequent Visitor
Kristine Mae C Member Since: Feb 5, 2015

Hi oDeskers..

Ask ko lang po, everytime na nagdodownload ako ng oDesk team app, hindi ko din nagagamit, can't track my time, can't chat with anyone. Sabi kasi no list team. How can I invite or join a team ba using team app? Will be waiting for your reliable answer. Thank you.

Frequent Visitor
Kristine Mae C Member Since: Feb 5, 2015

Im thinking if yung mga project na may ibinibigay na User name and password are scam?

Rodrigo A Member Since: Nov 27, 2014
Do you have an existing contract?
Frequent Visitor
Kharmela S Member Since: Feb 24, 2015

Hi, I'm just a newbie here. How can I guarantee that I'm already accepted and hired to a certain project here? Received an email that I could start already so I sent an acknowledge receipt, I didn't received any response anymore...

Frequent Visitor
Kharmela S Member Since: Feb 24, 2015

I was given a username, password, and an application where I can do the job. Seems to be working, but I would need some response from the client for me to really work on it. 

Should I just withraw from that?

Anna Dominique S Member Since: Nov 24, 2014

Yay! Joining. Woman Happy

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor
Almond F Member Since: Dec 3, 2014

Do we have official facebook group? Smiley Happy

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS