This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Problem with Identity Verification

L'Oreal B Member Since: Jul 16, 2018

Who can I contact for assistance? I'm still trying to get my ID uploaded into the system, and I'm unable to find anyone to email.

Thanks!

L'Oreal

Community Guru
Juvy Ann P Member Since: Oct 29, 2015

@L'Oreal B wrote:

Who can I contact for assistance? I'm still trying to get my ID uploaded into the system, and I'm unable to find anyone to email.

Thanks!

L'Oreal

Why would the system be unable to recognize it, L'Oreal B?  

Frequent Visitor
Ali Imran H Member Since: May 11, 2018

Thanks Juvy Ann for reply,
By human support mean Upwork team. I am posting this because I do not get correct reply when I mail through my account. I only get an autoreply which says that your profile can't be approved. It repeats the message when I reply to that mail.
But, I think my problem has been solved. A friend of mine informed them about my situation. However, I am not sure why I my emails got replied in this way.

Community Guru
Juvy Ann P Member Since: Oct 29, 2015

@Ali Imran H wrote:

Thanks Juvy Ann for reply,
By human support mean Upwork team. I am posting this because I do not get correct reply when I mail through my account. I only get an autoreply which says that your profile can't be approved. It repeats the message when I reply to that mail.
But, I think my problem has been solved. A friend of mine informed them about my situation. However, I am not sure why I my emails got replied in this way.

So it looks like you were seeking "human support" from the Upwork team by opening a thread here at this forum because of the "robotics" that act like an email puzzle. Ultimately, your friend acted as your mediator and informed the team about why your profile couldn't "get approved" despite the fact that you have had so many (I think I saw 5) contracts already.  I am also unsure about why a "robotic" email would behave in such a manner.  I am clueless, too.  What I know is that Upwork is quite mysterious.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015

Hi Ali Imran, 

I apologise for the delay. The Customer Support Team will reach out to you on your most recent ticket to assist you further.

-Avery
Untitled