This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Profile Not Approved

Mohsin M Member Since: Apr 14, 2019
Frequent Visitor
Bivhab S Member Since: Jan 16, 2019

I am facing the same problem. My profile is not approved. Can you please help me to get the reason?

Frequent Visitor
Nhoret Jay P Member Since: May 25, 2018

Hi there! The key here is patience. What I can advise is don't quit. Try to check the latest demand Upwork Skill index and upgrade your skills too! https://www.upwork.com/press/2018/11/13/q3-2018-skills/

Frequent Visitor
MINKYOUNG K Member Since: Jan 19, 2019

Frequent Visitor
Maulik V Member Since: Jan 27, 2019

Hi,

I have submitted my profile for approval 4-5 times before. but everytime I got same rejection message that upwork is having lot of people with this skills. And I have updated my profile everytime but still I'm getting this same issue.

Can you please check my profile and give me some suggetions that I can improve my profile to approve it.

Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Maulik Virani

Frequent Visitor
Vasudha C Member Since: Dec 11, 2018

Hi Avery,

Can you please assist me too in getting my profile approved?

Its been long since I'm struggling to get my profile approved, by updating skills, experience, work etc. but getting same response of 'Profile not approved'.

Kindly assist.

Thanks and Regards

Vasudha C.

Frequent Visitor
Ishika A Member Since: Dec 20, 2018

Hello sir,

I have tried a lot of times but my profile wasn't approved yet. Please suggest me how to rectify this.

Frequent Visitor
Shahidul I Member Since: Feb 23, 2019

Hi,
How can I resubmit my profile with my experience/skill and live example of my works?

I have most of 3 years experience about front end development. I am working as a senior front end developer and team leader at webtricker web design & development agency. My clien alwase satisfide with my work. You can see my office website and our team section (https://www.webtricker.com/#team-section) for get ida about me.
Here is my live project link in my github repository >>> https://devshahidul.github.io/bobile/.

Shahidul Islam

Frequent Visitor
Neeraj S Member Since: Apr 18, 2018

Hello Upwork Support, 

I have been struggling since many days for getting my profile approved. I have completed my profile upto 100% and took relevent tests, added my certifications but still I am getting this message in upwork:

"We’ve reviewed your profile and currently our marketplace doesn’t have opportunities for your area of expertise.

If you have more relevant skills or experience to add, you can update and re-submit your profile. You can find more information regarding our decision here"

Also, I opened support ticket but I am getting auto-reply within a few sesonds in my mail as follows:

"Hello Neeraj,

Thank you for contacting Upwork Support.

First, we want to say that we appreciate your interest in becoming part of the Upwork community. Unfortunately, after reviewing the skills and experience in your submitted application we have found we cannot accept it.

We’re sorry we don’t have better news for you right now. However, at this time our marketplace already has many freelancers with a similar skillset to yours. Since we cannot accept your application, you will not be able to use the marketplace or submit any proposals.

Thanks again for your interest in Upwork. If you’d like, you can learn more about applying to join Upwork by clicking here."

Is it possible for me get support by humans in upwork rather than algorithms ?

Please guide me through the profile approval process.

Thank You

Frequent Visitor
Leo T Member Since: Nov 26, 2018

Apologies, riding on the thread.

Getting the message "You should hear back within 24 hours. You will be able to submit proposals once your profile is approved." 

Can I check if it is ok?