This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Profile Not Approved

Frequent Visitor
Bernardo F Member Since: Nov 16, 2018

Hello,

I created my profile at Upwork and it was not approved, but a client invited me to join a contract and I accepted. I tried to resubmit my profile and it was rejected again, but I still see my open contract.

My question is: I know I can't submit to any offers, but can I still work (and receive money) for this clients I was invited?

Thanks for your help

Ace Contributor
Muhammad Shamshad A Member Since: Jul 24, 2018

Hi.

Please send me a private message i need to ask few things about your profile.Maybe i can give you

helpful tips.

Thanks,

Frequent Visitor
Abhishek K Member Since: Dec 14, 2018

Hi

I am new to Upwork and was referred by a friend. I've applied for the Upwork around 5-6 and each time I get rejected saying that there are not enough jobs for my profile. I have tried to add more skills, take more tests to make my profile better.

I am not sure what else I can do to make my profile accepted. Is there someone who can give me suggestions?

Frequent Visitor

Hello Moderators,

Can someone please message me as I can't post/create a new topic in the community forum, nor can I reply to any message in other topic.

Please message me.

Frequent Visitor
Hello Moderators, I have tried to post on some topics but can't post on many of them. I have tried to submit my profile multiple times but keep getting rejected. I even added 3 tests including one in area in which I want to apply. I scored quite good in all of them, but still my profile is not accepted.

Can anyone please look into this and suggest what I can do to make it accepted? I can't seem to find any reason.

Also, please at least allow people to post genuine questions. This is really frustrating.
Community Guru
Juvy Ann P Member Since: Oct 29, 2015

Abhishek K wrote:
Hello Moderators, I have tried to post on some topics but can't post on many of them. I have tried to submit my profile multiple times but keep getting rejected. I even added 3 tests including one in area in which I want to apply. I scored quite good in all of them, but still my profile is not accepted.

Can anyone please look into this and suggest what I can do to make it accepted? I can't seem to find any reason.

Also, please at least allow people to post genuine questions. This is really frustrating.

There's this survey site that I frequent.  At first, I would feel frustrated because some surveys do not end up "okay".  The wheel suddenly appears and I find myself unable to proceed to the next question due to mysterious reasons.  So, yes, I think that the feeling of being frustrated is valid.

Community Guru
Juvy Ann P Member Since: Oct 29, 2015

Oooops, I am sorry Abhishek, I am not a moderator.  Where is Vladmir G?

Muhammad A Member Since: Mar 8, 2018
Frequent Visitor
Ashik B Member Since: Apr 15, 2019

Sir, my profile is not approved so please help.

Frequent Visitor
Genesis P Member Since: May 22, 2019

I have the same issues, my profile is still under review for more than 2 days now. Smiley Sad

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS